FIFTY FIVE

If you have unanswered questions comment them so I can answer them.
💛

He asked Haeil out.

Kai was right, he couldn't stay stuck on Yeonjun for the rest of his life and he was happy to be dating him.

"Anju~" Haeil cooed as he walked into Soobin's house. "I've missed you!" He picks the little pup up as he goes off his shoes.

"Hungry?" Soobin asks.

"Yeah...you wanna go out tonight? The carnival is in town."

"Really? Sure I don't mind, it's a little chilly today though."

"I can keep you warm." He says with a cute smile.

Soobin chuckles. "I know." He pecked his head. "I'm sure it's time for Anju to eat."

"I'll feed him."

Soobin turns around to take out something to cook quickly and decides on ramyeon. They go up to his room to watch a movie on his laptop. Haeil sits in his lap with Soobin's blanket tossed over their legs.

"Why doesn't he just tell her?" Haeil mutters.

"Directors love to drag a story more than it needs to be." Soobin answers.

The younger hums and snuggles up against Soobin more.

He chuckled. "Cozy?"

"I'd be even more cozy if you'd take me out of my clothes Mr. Choi."

Soobin blushed. "You are bold."

"What's new?" He teases and sets their bowls down on his nightstand. "Do you really wanna keep watching this?"

"Y-You don't want to?"

Haeil leaned down and kissed along his neck and jawline, leaving wet opened mouthed kisses.

"You know I don't want to Soobinnie." He whispers and slips his hand under his shirt running them along his stomach and chest.

"H-Haeil you didn't f-finish eating."

"I'm in the mood for something else." He slowly pushed Soobin down to lay on the bed. He kissed him and Soobin kissed him back and this continued for only a few more seconds before Haeil stopped.

He looked at Soobin before he sighed.

"You aren't into this." He says while getting off of him.

"...I'm sorry." He slowly sits up and Haeil runs his fingers through his hair.

"Do you even like me Soobin?"

"Of course I do."

"It doesn't feel like it." He looks at him. "You think I don't notice the way you hesitate when you kiss me? Or things like this? Even when I'm talking to you I know your mind is somewhere else. Be honest with me Soobin, am I doing something wrong?"

Soobin shakes his head. "I swear it's not you."

"Then what is it? I'm really trying Soobin."

He can see his tears forming in his eyes and sighs.

"I'm sorry...I'm not used to being with someone new. I was with my ex for five years. I looked at rings, I started to plan our perfect wedding, I was so so in love with him."

"Then what happened?" Haeil asked. "Why did you two break up?"

"We...we didn't. I lied to you. My boyfriend died in a plane accident."