Twenty Four

"Where are we going?" Yeonjun asked as he left their room to meet Soobin by the door. "Why are we so dressed up?"

"I just wanted to take you out on a dinner date." He admired his outfit. "You look amazing."

Yeonjun blushed a little, he was wearing a black silk long sleeves shirt and black ripped jeans. He undid some of the buttons and was wearing a black choker with it not to mention he did his makeup too.

"Thank you. You do too." And then they left.

When they got to the restaurant and sat down Yeonjun was shocked to see Taehyun and Beomgyu together.

"Ben?"

"Daniel."

He hesitated but sat down looking at his boyfriend confused.

"What is this?" He whispered to him.

"Relax it's a double date."

"I'm not dating this guy, it's just dinner." Beomgyu said raising his glass to his lips.

Yeonjun just laughed again. "Well I'm glad you're here Ben."

He shrugged. "I was forced."

"I find that hard to believe." Yeonjun spoke as he rested his chin in his palm not noticing the way Soobin stared at him.

"Not my problem. Can I get some more alcohol around here damn."

"I-I can call the waiter." Taehyun stuttered out.

"Yes make yourself useful instead of drooling over me." He muttered swallowing the last bit of whine he had.

Taehyun called him over and they all got refills.

"So Hyunnie why the sudden interest in my brother?"

"I dunno." He glanced over at him. "He's just...cute."

Beomgyu turned his head away hiding his face from the rest of the table.

"Awwww Beommie are you blushing?"

"I will shoot you in front of everyone!" He snapped through his teeth making Yeonjun laugh again.

Taehyun looked over at Soobin who was really quiet and saw him staring at his boyfriend who didn't seem to notice as he talked to Beomgyu. He knew that look, he's pretty sure every guy can tell when another guy has the hots for someone.

"Soobin put your tongue back in your mouth."

Yeonjun heard him and looked at Soobin who finally tore his eyes off of the older.

"Huh?"

"You were practically undressing him with your eyes." Taehyun teased.

"Binnie." Yeonjun muttered.

He blushed. "I wasn't." He was. "I was just...thinking about what to eat...from the menu."

"Yeah the menu." Beomgyu murmured.

"Yeonjun must be the menu." Both of the younger adults said in unison.

They looked at each other and then looked down at their laps.

"Let's order and eat yeah?" Yeonjun spoke then looked at Soobin smiled at him.

His boyfriend nodded but the entire dinner he couldn't help but stare. He really was lucky, so beautiful and he absolutely loved watching him eat, he always did a little dance when he ate.

"Mmmm yummy."

"Yeah this is really good." Beomgyu said also eating and subconsciously doing a dance.