Chapter 2

I don't usually like swearing, but we can't have Bakugou without swears, right? Also, question, should Katsuki's mom be abusive as well or be the loud protective parent?

Katsuki went back home and sat down on the couch, sighing. Today was just a terrible day for him. Mina and Hanta teasing him, Izuku talking to him, Eijirou asking questions, Denki talking about Kyoka... All he could think of was Kyoka. He didn't know what was up with her. He noticed that, today, all he's been doing was thinking of that Musician... He didn't know why. He didn't usually talk to her, or interact with her, but she's just been on his mind. He opened the curtains and could see the rain pouring down, but saw something else as well. He squinted his eyes and tried to look closer at what it was. Katsuki opened the door and ran outside to what he saw. It was none other than Kyoka Jirou, laying on the ground in the rain and mud. it was hard to tell if she was crying or not, but he assumed so. Kyoka looked up at Katsuki who reached a hand out for her. Kyoka flinched which confused Katsuki.

"Oi, gonna take my hand or not?" Katsuki asked.

Kyoka slowly reached out for Katsuki's hand and he pulled her up.

"OI, KATSUKI, GET INSIDE! YOU'RE GONNA CATCH A COLD!"

"You're mom wants you..." Kyoka looked down.

"Alright, let's go," Katsuki brought Kyoka in the house and Kyoka was surprised but scared. She didn't know what goes on here... And judging from Katsuki, it's likely gonna be noisy...

Next chapter, you'll get to see what goes on at the Bakugou house. And should I make these longer? I have a lot of ideas but just wanted to stop right now because it's late but I won't go to bed. I just want you guys to ask all these questions I have for you.

Should Bakugou's Mom be abusive or protective?

Should Bakugou's Dad be in?

Any other ideas for future Chapters?

Should they be longer?

Not doing anything with Lemon because I dislike that kind of stuff. Sorry! I'm only 14...

See ya soon!