Chapter 6

Katsuki paced back and forth in the waiting room of the hospital. It had been 4 hours since Shouta and Katsuki had brought Kyouka in. Katsuki was pissed at Mika and Kyotoku for doing something like this to an innocent girl. But he was also pissed at himself for not realizing sooner of what was happening to Kyouka. He should've know, everything was so obvious. He didn't want to wait anymore, but he had no choice.

Finally, a doctor walked out of the emergency room and to Katsuki and Shouta.

"Mr. Aizawa?" The doctor asked, looking at them both.

Aizawa nodded and looked at the doctor, waiting for the results.

"Alright, Jirou should be fine. She just got injured really badly but with our care, she'll be fine in no time."

Katsuki looked at the doctor with angry but pleading eyes. "Can we see her?"

"You may," the doctor smiled and led them to Kyouka's room. Katsuki burst in and ran to Kyouka's side quickly.

"Earpods," Katsuki mumbled.

Kyouka opened her eyes slowly and looked at Katsuki.

Tears formed in Katsuki's eyes as he smiled a bit. "You're okay."

Kyouka looked around before muttering, "What happened?"

"Why don't you tell us?" Katsuki growled a bit.

Memories flooded Kyouka's mind as she started to cry. Katsuki wiped Kyouka's tears with his thumb and rubbed her cheek, softly.

"Don't cry," Katsuki said. "It pains me to see you cry."

Kyouka looked at Katsuki with a small smile on her face.

"I love you," Katsuki said, kissing Kyouka's cheek.

"I-I love you, too," Kyouka replied and kissed Katsuki on the lips.

Shouta watched from the doorway with a small smile on his face. He raised his students wonderfully.

Sorry for the short chapter. I may make the next one longer. Would you like to see Bakugou's and Jirou's future children or not in the next chapter?