Chapter 3

Kyoka was currently sitting in Katsuki's room with him as he had summoned her there making her nervous.

"Now, Earpods," Katsuki started. "Mind telling me what the hell you were doing out there in the rain?!"

Kyoka flinched as he yelled and looked down. "It's not a big deal..."

"It is a big deal!" Katsuki growled. "You could've got sick! I care for you, Jirou, even if I yell alot and be annoying, your apart of my Squad and my best friend. So please, tell me why you were out in the rain."

Kyoka hesitated before answering, "I was trying to get home but it was cold and wet, 2 things I hate might I add, then I slipped in the mud and... Then you came..."

"Why the hell didn't your parents come pick you up?!" Katsuki asked.

"T-They had a concert to do," Kyoka lied.

"They should've come to pick you up first, though," Katsuki sighed and looked at Kyoka. "Whatever, you can stay here for the time being. I have some clothes for you to wear as well."

Katsuki gave Kyoka some clothes and she looked at them, the size of the clothes were massive. Or, she's just short.

Katsuki was about to leave until he saw some red stains on Kyoka's long-sleeved shirt.

"What are those?" Katsuki asked, pointing to the stains.

Kyoka looked at the stains and her eyes widened slightly. "U-uhm, I'm not sure... I-I have to go get changed!!"

Kyoka quickly ran out of the room and to the bathroom.

Katsuki stood there, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. He sighed and tried to shrug it off. Katsuki walked down stairs to the living room where Mitsuki and Masaru were sitting.

"Oi, Katsuki," Mitsuki looked over at Katsuki after he entered the room. "How's your girlfriend doing?"

Katsuki groaned, "For the last time, she's not my girlfriend! Just a friend from school."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, still your girlfriend," Mitsuki chuckled.

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND, OLD HAG!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME!"

"THAN STOP SAYING SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"G-guys, please stop," Masaru pleaded.

Kyoka walked downstairs wearing Katsuki's black sweater and pants to see what the commotion was.

"What's going on?" Kyoka asked.

"You even let her wear your clothes! I knew you 2 were dating!" Mitsuki laughed.

"Shut it, Ma! Hers were all dirty and wet so I couldn't let her wear those!" Katsuki retorted back.

Kyoka stepped back a little as she watched the argue. Pretty soon they'd start fighting, right...? Physically...? His mother would start to hurt him...?

"Oi, Earpods!"

Kyoka snapped out of her daze and looks at Katsuki.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost, what's wrong?" Katsuki asked.

"O-oh, nothing!" Kyoka smiled slightly.

Katsuki sighed. He was going to get answers from her soon even if he had to pry them from her.

"Welp, I'm gonna make dinner!" Mitsuki said as she walked off to the kitchen.

"I-I'll help her!" Masaru smiles and follows Mitsuki.

Kyoka looked at Katsuki, wondering how that didn't turn into fighting.

"Why didn't your mother hit you...?" Kyoka asked.

Katsuki was a bit surprised by this question, "It's because she loves me and I love her, why?"

"But you guys were yelling at eachother," Kyoka replied.

"Well, yeah, that's our way of showing love,' Katsuki asked. "Are you okay, Jirou? What's with these questions?"

"O-oh, nothing... Nevermind..." Kyoka mumbled.

Katsuki went to the couch and motioned for Kyoka to come sit as well which she did, inches away from Katsuki.

Katsuki pulled Kyoka closer to him and she layed her head on his chest, wondering how he could be so angry yet caring and sweet at the same time. She's never felt this much love before in her life. She kinda liked it... She didn't realize she had started crying.

"Oi, Earpods, what's wrong?" Katsuki asked lifting Kyoka's chin up so he could look into her eyes.

"I-I... It's nothing..." Kyoka muttered.

"It's not nothing," Katsuki sighed. "You were out in the rain, some blood stains on your clothing, you flinch away everytime from every little thing, you ask me that question about my parents, something's clearly wrong."

Kyoka looked away from Katsuki, nervously. "I'll tell you when I'm ready..."

Katsuki was about to make another retort when Mitsuki called them in for dinner. Katsuki sighed and looked at Kyoka. "We'll talk after dinner. Come on, you need to eat.'

Kyoka followed Katsuki into the dining room to eat.