Chapter Six

You had talked back to a teacher and ended up getting detention. You were supposed to be home by 3:00. Your detention went on until 4:00, you knew you were going to get in trouble as soon as you walked in the door. You walked up to your door and took a deep breath then you opened the door.

"Aaliyah Nicolettà Pierce!" Your father called. You walked into the living room where he sat in his chair with a cup of scotch.

"I'm sorry Papá." You lowered your head and looked at your feet.

"Where the fuck were you?!" His voice boomed.

"I- I had detention." You stuttered.

"Your a liar." He spat standing up.

"N-No." You said.

"You were with a boy weren't you." He spat.

"No. Papá! I wasn't." You whimpered. He struck you across the face. Your eyes brimmed with tears.

"Please I'm telling the truth." You whimpered.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson." He grabbed your arm roughly, you yelped. He dragged you to the basement door.

"Please! No! I don't want to go in there!" You cried.

"You need to learn." He said through his teeth. He kept dragging you, you screamed.

"Mamá!" You screamed. Your father dragged you into the basement and threw you to the ground earning a yelp from you. You were crying. Then he delivered a swift kick to your side. You screamed.

"You do not disobey me, without consequences." He grabbed you by your hair to make you face him.

He then dropped you. You cried some more. He then grabbed your shirt and tore it off leaving you in your bra. You screamed, he then took off his belt. He then whipped it on your back. You screamed, this continued for 5 minutes. Your back was all cut up and you were shaking from pain. You curled into a ball on the floor. He then left locking the door behind him. You got up and went over to the door.

You started banging on the door.

"Please! I'm sorry! Let me out! Please! Papá!" You screamed continuing to bang on the door.

"Aaliyah."

"Aaliyah."

"Aaliyah!"

"Aaliyah!" You jolted upright, your breathing was rapid. You looked around not knowing where you were. Then you saw Rebekah at the side of your bed.

"Rebekah?" You breathed out.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Where am I?" You asked not remembering what happened.

"Your at the Mikaelson Compound." She said.

"Oh." Then the memories started coming back. You looked at your leg which was wrapped and then your shoulder which was also wrapped.

"Nightmare?" She said.

"Huh. Oh yeah." You sighed.

"What exactly happened last night?" She asked moving onto the bed to help you sit upright since you were a little sore.

"Well I was asleep, then I woke up. I went over to the window and then someone shot at me, the bullet grazed me. Then they came in through the door and I made a run for a weapon but they stopped me and tied me up and hit me and stabbed me." You looked down at your leg.

"I'm so sorry. Who was 'they'?" She asked.

"Lucien Castle and Tristan De Martel." You said. Her eyes widened.

"Oh my god." She said standing up.

"What?" You asked.

She then walked out. You furrowed your brows. You sat up and winced. Then you stood up almost falling but you grabbed the table. You limped over to a pile of folded clothes. It was a pair of leggings, a t-shirt and a jacket. You got dressed, then you walked out of the room. You made your way over to the balcony and looked down and saw three men one of them being Elijah and two women one of them being Rebekah.

You started walking down the stairs, you held the railing as you slowly came down the stairs. When you reached the bottom you overheard the conversation.

"She knows Lucien and Tristan." Rebekah said.

"She was running from them yesterday." Elijah said rubbing his temples.

You cleared your throat bringing their attention to you.

"Ah. Aaliyah, good your up." Rebekah said. She walked over to you and offered you a hand but you denied the offer.

"These are my two older brothers, Niklaus and Kol." She said.

"Please, just call me Klaus." Klaus walked over and kissed your hand. Kol just nodded and you returned the gesture.

"Do you have a phone I could use." You turned to Rebekah.

"Of course." She handed you her phone. You thanked her and walked away from everyone. You closed the door of the room you walked into. You dialed Katherine.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey. It's me Aaliyah." You said.

"Oh my god! I called you like 100 times and you didn't answer what happened?!" She asked.

"Ran into some people from the past." You sighed.

"Who?!" She asked.

"Lucien and Tristan." You sighed.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?! Do you need me?" She gasped.

"No. Turns out I ran into Elijah and Rebekah." Your said.

"And?" She asked.

"Well, I just met two more of their siblings." You said.

"Oh." She said.

"Yeah. They seem nice. They also seemed like they knew Lucien and Tristan." You said.

"Really?" She said.

"Yeah. Turns out father was also here." You sighed.

"Are you sure you don't need me?" She asked.

"I'm safe. Don't worry. Tell Lexi and Damon I said hi and I'm fine." You said.

"Sure thing." She said.

"Alright. I love you." You said.

"Love you too sis. Be careful." She said.

"I know." You said and then you hung up. You sighed.

What a small world. You thought.