The deputy games

The two cats woke up, early. LeafClaw stretched, then he began cleaning his fur and combing it with his hawk-claw brush. PierceArrow was still laying down in the nest, he watched LeafClaw gently wash and groom his perfect fur. LeafClaw trotted over to PierceArrow "Come on, the deputy games are starting in an hour" PierceArrow peered up, a small smile being on his face, he stood up and followed after LeafClaw. The leading cat trotted up onto the large rock in the middle of the camp, PierceArrow sat down before LeafClaw. LeafClaw spoke "Good morning my dearest members! The deputy games will start in an hour, there will be a large set of games which proves worthy of deputy. I hope you will enjoy participating in these games, please put a print of your paw on that large list over there to join in" LeafClaw poined to the big list hung up on a tree, all of the names of the wind clan members was on it, there they could put a print of their paw by their name with ink "Please go sign up now, the games will be starting in an hour so be ready! The ceremony will be hosted at midnight, there the deputy role will be given and i will officially be the leader" LeafClaw stood straight, he smiled gently as he looked over his clan members, all of the members dipped their head in sync. PierceArrow awkwardly followed the lead afterwards, LeafClaw walked off of the rock and walked over to PierceArrow "Please make yourself comfortable here, PierceArrow" LeafClaw smiled and then began patrolling around the wind clan area, looking around and securing the place, he watched proudly as different cats signed up for the deputy games. PierceArrow made his way over to the sign-up list, his name was there, it made him smile and mark himself as joined.

PierceArrow walked over to LeafClaw afterwards "Thanks for adding me..Nobody has really ever given me a chance at being something" He smiled, his eyes glittered with happiness, LeafClaw smiled as well and responded "No problem, you're free to join the clan whenever you want" PierceArrow started walking with LeafClaw, they spoke for a while and then LeafClaw remembered "It's now, the deputy games will be starting right now" LeafClaw hastily ran up to the rock and called a clan meeting "MEETING!" He shouted softly, PierceArrow sat down by the rock as he watched LeafClaw. All the cats sat down by the rock and listened carefully to their leader "The deputy games will be starting now, get ready because the first challenge will start now. Everyone who has signed up for the deputy games shall now follow me" LeafClaw walked off of the rock and started to make his way over to what seemed like a start line, he stopped as all the cats followed behind him "You will now have to go on a patrol, note everything down that you see, and i will know if it is false or not. So don't even try, but. Now all of you pick up a note-papyrus and something to write with, i will call you all in when you have to get back from your patrol, but you will be on patrol for 30 minutes. So now, before you all go..Here are the rules, no writing false things. No picking fights with any clans, but please note any suspicious activity from there, no going onto the thunderpath. No interacting with the two-legs, now go!" LeafClaw shouted at last, all of the cats sat into motion, grabbing a note-papyrus (Noteblocks in this universe) And something to write with, all of them ran off. But PierceArrow went up to LeafClaw before leaving "I just gotta say..Thank you so much, LeafClaw. You're really making a difference" LeafClaw smiled, putting his warm paw on PierceArrow's shoulder "No problem, so..Do you wanna have a chance at being deputy or not?" LeafClaw jokingly asked, PierceArrow jolted and got a bit embarrassed "Yes, of course!" He chuckled a bit nervously and ran off to go on patrol.

Soon the time went by, LeafClaw let out the loudest roaring shout that he could so everyone on patrol could hear him "PATROL'S OVER!" The loud alpha cat shouted, the cats stormed back with their newfound information. LeafClaw was pleased to see PierceArrow, a smile would rise on his otherwise blank and serious expression. PierceArrow would send the smile back to him, soon LeafClaw looked over his folk and shouted names of all the cats.

"BLACKPELT!" BlackPelt went up to LeafClaw, giving him his noteblock, LeafClaw read it through. LeafClaw huffed, he seemed..Disappointed, his eyes were empty as his expression fell "False, i can tell that you faked this. Go over there" LeafClaw pointed over to a tree, where it read 'lost'