Nine hearts

LeafClaw sighed, relieved that the stressful games were finally over and now..He was gonna be the new leader, god..He couldn't believe it! Soon foot steps were heard, the sound of soft pads hitting the ground as they entered Leaf's den. It was WhistleFeather, a smile was on her face as she dipped her head in presence of the new leader "Good afternoon, sir. It's time for the ceremony" She raised her head, LeafClaw nodded as PierceArrow was just sitting and fiddling with something in the corner of the den, he seemed to be half-asleep. LeafClaw stood up "Alright, come on..I can't wait to lead this wonderful clan fully!" The new leader smiled, following beside Whistle. They headed off to the moonpool, LeafClaw's tail was kinking a bit to the side at times as he was a little nervous.

They soon arrived and LeafClaw looked around in awe, he began drinking a bit out of the moonpool and he was stung. He couldn't move, he attempted to grit his teeth, but he couldn't, he managed to let out a groan as his previous lives were torn away. As he was finally able to move, he jumped a bit back, surprised to see the cats from star clan.

A familiar cat walked up to him, it was his..Mother? She gently pressed her nose against his forehead as she then spoke "With this life..I give you a sword crafted by the two-legs, use it well to fight anyone in your way, to fight the wars. I wish you the best of luck.." LeafClaw was almost brought to tears to see his mother again, but he held it in, he looked at the sword as the ceremony continued.

After a bit the ceremony finished, and LeafClaw which was now LeafStar was left with useful gifts, nine lives and most important of all..Full leadership of wind clan, he went back to the wind clan camp with a smile.

He arrived back at his den, he smiled as he saw PierceArrow sleeping. He was holding one of his books by his paws, Leaf placed all of his gifts down. But soon he remembered that it was time for the deputy ceremony, oh! He was in shock, but he didn't want to wake him up, so he let out a deep sigh.

Leaf then thought to himself 'But..The ceremony doesn't have to be hosted today, it can be hosted tomorrow..Great!' The leader smiled as he finished placing his gifts down, he blew out the candle that Pierce had lit and he went to sleep beside the peaceful PierceArrow.

The sun would rise after a while, the morning came and LeafStar woke up. He stretched and his tongue curled behind his teeth, he shook his fur and grabbed his comb. Leaf would run the comb through his fur, getting it to look..Smooth and fluffy, just like he wants it.

He trotted out of the den, only to be met with a rather..New looking cat, which was chatting with WhistleFeather, the cat seemed to get Whistle quite flustered.

Judging by her actions, they seemed rather unusal. He came closer, then greeted it "Welcome, you must be from shadow clan, judging by your smell" LeafStar said with a small smile, the unfamiliar shadow clan cat smiled and responded "Hello! Yes, i'm a shadow clan cat. I'm sorry, i don't mean to make a fuzz here, i just came to see the area and i've met a quite wonderful she-cat" The cat ended the sentence in a rather flirtious way, which earned the cat a satisfying reaction from WhistleFeather, LeafStar chuckled "Ah, you aren't. Just wondered why you were here, and if i may ask..What's your name?" The leader asked in a rather friendly way, the shadow clan cat answered "I'm WinkClaw, you must be LeafStar. The new wind clan leader" Leaf nodded "Great name, and yes! It feels great being the new leader, i don't really think that i deserve to lead such a wonderful clan though, but my father surely did" LeafStar said, his father was indeed a great leader..WhistleFeather nodded, the three cats continued talking until a quite tired PierceArrow stepped out of the den.

LeafStar smiled and Pierce headed over to him "Good morning, my great new deputy!" The leader chirped happily, it made the other smile as he sat down "Good morning, who's that?" The deputy turned his head to the unfamiliar cat, WinkClaw smiled "I'm WinkClaw, i just came by to see what was happening here after the big finale. You must be the new deputy, as Leaf just mewed out like a lil' kitten" The shadow cat chuckled, the others joined the small laugh as more footsteps were heard.

They all turned their head towards the footsteps, only to be met with two new cats. One had very dark fur and heterochromia eyes, the other one was red and looked like a true fighter, the leader smiled and greeted the cats "Welcome, what are you two cats doing here?" LeafStar asked, a small smile being on his face, the red cat responded "Well, hello. I was just strolling by to see what was going on here, to see what this clan really was..GingerStar has been bugging me about you for a while now, so i came by to see what she was fussing about" The red cat scoffed, then the dark cat spoke "Hm..I came by here to ask..May i join your clan? I'll offer great service, protect it all costs, respect the code and be a great warrior to this ever growing clan. LionSoul at your service, LeafStar" The dark cat said in a respectful manner, dipping it's head in respect of the leader. PierceArrow watched quietly, LeafStar smiled and responded "Very well, you may join LionSoul. And for.."

LeafStar waited for a response, waiting for the red cat to say it's name. It flinched and spoke "Reyku, sir." The red cat stated, Leaf nodded "Enjoy your stay here, Reyku. But don't start any fights! Or there'll be..Well..Concequences.." (Sorry, i don't know if i spelled that right) The leader said before turning around and walking off, the new wind cat smiled and walked off.

His ears bowing slightly back, the red cat watched the dark and quite mysterious cat, it didn't seem like the most trustworthy cat ever. Though the red cat turned away and walked off into the wind clan camp, looking around at the members as they bonded and laughed together.

The leader was followed by Pierce as they spoke calmly to each other, suddenly the deputy brought up "You know..That new member of this clan..He's pretty mysterious and suspicious in my opinion" The two stopped in their tracks, LeafStar protested against PierceArrow's worries "What are you talking about? I bet he's just a little desperate, he might have been raised in a rough environment" Pierce sighed "Who knows, come on. Let's continue the patrol.." The two high ranks went on their patrol, splitting up at times and after a while they met at the camp.

LeafStar's ear flicked at the sound of approaching footsteps, he cranked his head to the side. Only to be met with another unfamiliar white cat, the cat spoke "Greetings LeafStar, i've been asked to inform you about a new cat around here. He's from a whole other country i've heard, he's only here to manipulate and kill. And he goes under the name..BlindBliss..Nobody knows if it's a false name, or his real. But be aware, i will be your bodyguard from now on. Oh! And how did i forget, i'm Juniper" The white cat, Juniper dipped her head and stood straight in front of LeafStar, Leaf was rather shocked as he spoke "BlindBliss? I've never heard anyone go by that name, they must just have arrived..I'll look out for that name"

Juniper nodded, she sat down by the leader, her posture was straight, almost like a formal two-leg..Hmm..She also seems rather smart, must be a former kitty pet returning to the wild. LeafStar looked around, speaking after looking over his clan "One second, Juniper.." Leaf stood up and trotted onto the rock "MEETING!" The leader shouted, the cats started to gather around the rock as the meeting was called.

"The deputy ceremony will now be starting, PierceArrow..Please sit by me" Soon Pierce trotted up onto the rock as well, sitting beside his leader. LeafStar spoke again "PierceArrow, in the deputy games you have shown that you're fierce, loyal, fast, observant and worthy of this role. So you have been chosen as the new deputy, will you accept this role? And will you guide this clan with me, through out everything until death or retirement?" LeafStar's words seemed exactly like his father would say it, maybe every other leader did it as well..But, well. You have to be wise while doing the ceremony, PierceArrow smiled broadly, nodding "Of course, i will lead this clan by your side through thick and thin, through war and pain. And in honor of being your friend"

PierceArrow spoke, only a small amount of panic was in him, it was more glee that was in him. He really was happy, LeafStar smiled and kept his calm look "May starclan accept my decision" Soon every cat dipped their head in respect of their official new deputy, Pierce felt ecstatic as he smiled.

All the cats congratulated Pierce, it was a great feeling. Something he hasn't felt for long, due to his terrible old clan and loss of his unknown father.

Author's note:

I will probably be ending the chapter here, harshly..As i'm possibly discontinuing this story. Or i'm basically just taking a break, so i will be publishing it finally. Please tell me if you want more chapters, cause that will surely boost my confidence and inspiration!