Opening and Ending (Season 2)

(A/n): Whoop! I updated! Not really a chapter, but I updated after, what? Like a month or two? That's good, I guess.

I know this isn't exactly the next chapter, but as I've said, I've lost a good chunk of progress 'cause our internet kept flickering out. I hope this'll suffice for now.

Enjoy.

_______________________

Opening: Envy Baby - Kanaira Ft. GUMI (Mafumafu Cover/Will Stetson English Lyrics)

_______________________

OP2: [0:00 - 1:13]/[0:03 - 1:15]

_______________________

Hi! I wanna people save,
(Hi! I wanna people save,)

The scene paints an empty red room with a lone male figure in the middle cast in his shadow. The figure was of average height, wearing what seemed to be a dark three-piece formal wear and a fedora that he was holding on to. He held himself in a relaxed posture, with one hand at his hip while the other, as mentioned, was holding his fedora in place. He also held his head down, his features dark save for a smile on his face.

all right?
(all right?)

The figure mouthed before snappily raising his head, revealing a toothy grin and glowing blue eyes.

Jamamamama!
(Out of the way, love!)

He tilted his head to the side, smile widening as he whipped his right hand in the opposite direction. He took his hat off in the process, holding it while extending two of his fingers in a peace sign. A bright flash of light enveloped him and the red room, covering everything with white before splashes of red and black paint littered the frame.

[Music]

Red and Black flashes the screen in succession along with the rhythm, a white heart, diamond, club, and spade symbol respectively flashed along in the middle. The screen then stayed on a red frame, letters carved themselves through cracks before it manifested itself into text glowing black and white flashes.

The Ultimate F*** You! 

When A Weeb Gets Reincarnated With A "Balanced" Cheat Skill!

2

The screen flashes red and black a few more times before it finally fades into a new scene.

Taitoroopu wa kuzureru kowasareru (Papapapa!)
(Down it goes, ropes I balance on are eaten all away! [Papapapa!])

The scene opens with The Party standing in a circle, varying expressions were plastered on their faces as the camera circled around them. Red lighting shadowed their features, giving them an intense and intimidating look. The camera whizzed through them, pausing briefly to take in their appearances.

Kazuma, in her adventuring outfit, tried to look imposing. Crossing her arms, the leader stared at the camera with a calm smirk. 

Next was Aqua, the blue-haired Arch Priestess holding a haughty grin as she held a hand close to her face.