Chapter Six: Ghostbusters

(A/n): If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call?

911.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

___________________________

Kazuma's Pov

It was a chilly day as all the snow began clearing up, Aqua and I were making our way to certain shop to meet a certain someone.

I had some spare points that I could spend, and I was hoping to get something unconventional. Luckily I know someone who could probably provide me with something like that.

Aqua and I arrive at a storefront.

Kazuma: "Alright, here we are. And I'm just gonna go ahead and say this now, Aqua don't be rude."

I told her bluntly, knowing full well how she'll react when she sees who this store belongs too.

Aqua: "Hah? Who do you think I am, some sort of brute? I'm a Goddess, if you forgot so... wha? Hey! Don't walk away while I'm talking to you!. Who are you so psyched to meet anyway?"

Kazuma: "Wiz."

Aqua: "Wha-- that filthy lich from the graveyard?!"

Wiz is a Lich that we met on a quest a several weeks back, it was during the period when (Y/n) was taking Megumin to blow up Beldia's castle.

The quest was to exorcise a graveyard that was overrun by spirits. The majority of the reward would have gone to Aqua, if not for a small issue. As it turns out, someone was already sending the spirits to the afterlife on a regular basis. That someone turned out to be Wiz.

I guess Aqua's a little miffed that an undead was showing her up, so I think she holds a bit of a grudge.

And with that exposition out of the way, I ignored Aqua almost-racist rant about Liches as I head inside. Surprisingly, I saw someone who I didn't expect to see today.

Kazuma: "Eh? (Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

I asked in surprise seeing (Y/n) manning the counter as Aqua and I entered the shop.

(Y/n): "Senpai? Well I, uh, I work here. Do you guys need something? Full disclosure, only a third of this stuff is actually useful."

Aqua: "Whaaaat?! You work here? Don't you know a li--Ow! Kazuma!"

I bopped Aqua on the head.

Kazuma: "Don't be rude. Anyway, (Y/n), is Wiz around? I was gonna ask her to teach me some Lich skills, since I figured they'd be useful."

(Y/n): "You're looking for Wiz-san? She's in the back with Cirno, I'll call her out for you if you want."

Kazuma: "That'd be nice, thanks."

He went through a door to what I assume is the back, I was kinda surprised that Cirno was here too. She mostly hung around (Y/n) now and even calls him 'master'. Although, I think she does the last bit to annoy Megumin.

Ever since Cirno joined us a several days back, those two seemed to have a bit of a rivalry for some reason.

Her sudden clinginess to our team's Brawler came from her sudden realization that he was the strongest out of all of us.

And to be honest? I couldn't agree more, I'm not ashamed to admit that is party wouldn't have gotten so far if it wasn't for him. And I'd probably do anything I can to keep him from leaving, I'm sure all of us would.

Anyway, speaking of our un-official team mascot. She was floating next to Wiz, the shopkeep trailing after (Y/n) as he came into view.

Cirno: "Oh Kazuma-chan! Aqua-chan! It's great to see you two here!"