Chapter Seven: Sucks To Succ

(A/n): Get it? Like Succubus? Because they also...y'know...s u c c.

My terrible wordplay aside, enjoy the chapter.

_______________________

(Y/n): "Senpai you're--we can't--"

Kazuma: "Shh-shh-shh, it's alright (Y/n)-kun. I want this too, so it's fine...right~?"

Do you see that guy on the floor? The naked one, that guy being straddled by the brown-haired nee-chan?

Yep, that's you. Now you might be wondering how you got into this situation, on the cold stone floor, naked, and with your senpai about to pop your cherry...

Well, it all started several hours ago...

_______________________

Things have been pretty lax after the whole exorcism debacle.

You were making lunch in the Kitchen with Cirno helping you out, Megumin and Darkness were playing this world's version of Chess, and Kazuma was lazing on the couch by the fire.

Kazuma: 'I guess this is gonna be one of those days...'

She thought with a sigh, staring at the fire as if it were a T.V.

Aqua: "Oh Kazuma-chan~!"

Aqua strode towards the couch.

Aqua: "Your Goddess demands her rightful spot by the fire."

She told your leader in a haughty tone.

Kazuma: "What're you on about now?"

In response, Aqua just whipped out her I.D and showed it to Kazuma.

Aqua: "You see this? It says that I'm level 23, the highest level in the party as far as I remember. You know what that means? Even if you are our leader, you're not even on my level. It means that I, Aqua-sama, am your superior. And as you're superior, I want that couch!"

After the Arch Priestess spoke Kazuma gave her a doubtful look.

Kazuma: "You know...(Y/n)'s passed level 30, right?"

Aqua: "He doesn't count, and you know it!"

Kazuma: "Mmm, fair point, fair point... Still moot though."

Shrugging, Kazuma raised herself from her laying position. She gave Aqua a look, and for a moment, the Arch Priestess thought that Kazuma was giving her the spot. Your leader however, took out her own I.D and showed it to Aqua.

Kazuma: "See this? Level 25, who's the superior between us again?"

She asked, shooting your Arch Priestess a teasing grin.

Aqua: "Wha--?!"

From inside her, you can here the sound of glass breaking as Aqua's delusions have been shattered.

Darkness: "Oh what a surprise, I myself am a level 23 as well."

Megumin: "Hmph, it seems that I'm falling behind...I'm still at level 21."

Megumin said down cast, Kazuma stood up from the couch and gave the petite Arch Wizard a comforting pat on the back. Aqua took this opportunity to take her 'rightful' place at the couch.

Kazuma: "Don't worry about it Megumin, you still have lots of time to grow. Besides, levels aren't everything. I mean, look at Aqua! Sure she has a higher level than you, but her INT stat didn't go up that much. She is that stupid."

Said Arch Priestess promptly fell out of the couch.

Aqua: "Wha--what does that mean?!"

Kazuma: "It means what it means you airheaded goddess."