t h i r t y t h r e e

no one pov

the ravenette let out a soft sigh, his eyes facing the cold concrete ground of his cell. sitting on the edge of the small mattress he was supposed to call a bed. continuing to let the long day tick by as he had done for the past who even knows how long. jungkook sure didnt.

jungkook felt lonely.

he had only had a cellmate for his first day of arrival at the prison, as the other male was released the day after. which meant jungkook would have the cell to himself until someone else ended up in prison.

some would say that was better. to have the cell all to yourself. but jungkook felt differently.

which was strange, as he was by himself all his life. and never had someone to talk to.

until taehyung, that is.

for just over two weeks, jungkook had become friends with taehyungs. and then started feeling things towards the boy, that he had never felt in his life.

and then he was stuck in a small motel room with the boy for another two weeks.

so jungkook had grown used to being with one person for a long period of time. i mean, it wasnt that long. but it felt like it.

so now.. jungkook felt lonely in the small, concrete walled, cell.

-

but then, jungkooks silence was broken.

as someone, most obviously an officer, banged on the metal bars to jungkooks cell. the young boy not flinching, though now knew he couldnt sulk to himself.

which irritated the ravenette.

"wake up." the officer spoke, quite harshly, as jungkook still looked at the ground. "im up." jungkook replied. the officer not responding to his words, but scoffed with a huff at the inmate.

"theres someone her to see you."

the officer spoke again. jungkook felt his eye brows furrow. "but its not saturday yet." jungkook said, going from instincts. he actually had no idea what day of the week it was.

"yeah, i know. but i guess you got some rich friends or somethin'." the officer grumbled. jungkook froze at his words. his tongue running along his inner cheek, not having to think twice about who that could be.

"great." jungkook muttered sarcastically as the officer opened his cell, jungkook standing up and holding out his hands like second nature. the officer scoffing again at the boy before putting the hand cuffs around his wrists.

-

the officer then lead the silent jungkook down the hall. heads of all the inmates they passed turning to see jungkook walking behind the officer.

jungkook kept his head down, staring down at his shoes as they walked.

honestly, he expected prison to be a lot worse.

i mean, dont get him wrong. it was awful. the food sucked, and the officers werent exactly nice to him.