Chapter 2-Ms. OMG's Back

∆ 𝑖𝑓  𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 '𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡,' 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑." ∆

I woke up not to the sound of birds chirping or happy songs but to the sound of my 22 year old brother banging spoons on a pot

"Morning birthday girl, get you lazyhead it's your birthday and i want cake." Ignoring him I kept my eyes closed cuddling more into the blanket.

"wake your dumb head up or ill eat your nuggets that dad brought." he warned, hearing the words nuggets my ears perked up.

"You wouldn't dare" i replied with a hint of anger

"Oh you know i would so get up i want cake, atleast let something good happen on the day satan was born" he whined making me lose my shit since I am quite cranky in the the mornings.

"Go away you immature dickhead im coming and that's no way to treat a birthday girl young man" i shouted

"Yeah yeah now get ready" he went out the door ignoring my comment not even wishing me happy birthday.

What a loving family I have(note the sarcasm)

I went to take a shower and got ready in a basic outfit tying my hair in a ponytail .

i walked downstairs to see my brother running around the house from my mom who has a broom in her hand

"Come back here you dipshit, i told you that cake was for your sister, I spent hours making it" my mom shouted running behind daniel who had a terrified look on his face. No one messes with mom unless you have a death wish.

"But mom she was taking to long and i was hungry" daniel replied still running.

Just then my dad came and stood beside's me at the end of the staircase.

"What'd the idiot do this time?" my dad asked amused by the scene in front of him

"He ate my birthday cake mom made" i replied shrugging waiting for mom to hit him with the broomstick.