Chapter 14- Calm Down

∆"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒'𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑" ∆
.
.
.
A/N
Hola people, i have decided to dedicate my chapter’s to you guys so please like and comment okayyy onto the chapter, enjoy
.
.
.

A/NHola people, i have decided to dedicate my chapter’s to you guys so please like and comment okayyy onto the chapter, enjoy

I walked to my room to freshen up so issabella could have some privacy, quickly washing , drying and moisturising my face.
Yes moisturising deal with it.

Anyways I walked out the bathroom to my walk in closet, quickly putting on black jeans and hoodie with a black denim jacket and some rings.

i picked up my phone from the bed and walked downstairs. I could faintly hear issabella bidding goodbye to her dad, i  waited a few seconds so she could compose herself knowing it would have been hard to talk to her parents after everything.

I was walking towards the living room when i heard loud and constant gasping, quickly dashing to the kitchen I saw her on the floor holding her throat, gasping for air and trembling nonstop.
I ran towards her and sat down pulling her next to me while rubbing her back “It’s me! It’s me! Calm down baby please, calm down” fuck she’s having a panic attack.

Ok calm the fuck down leo you can do this, just like with caterina. I took a deep breath and started singing softly in her ears, my hearts broke as i saw tears falling down her rosy and flushed cheeks.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now
There goes my mind racing

I rubbed her back as i kept singing.

And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now
And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason (I don't wanna fight no more)
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (You are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now

I could feel her breath slow down as she kept hearing my heartbeat.

Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason.

I finished singing and saw her grey eyes staring into my brown one’s. “Thank you” she whispered as felt limp and she passed out in my arms. I picked her up careful not to touch her wounds and took her to my room, i laid her down as quietly as possible and went to leave when i her clutching my jacket, she had a strong grip even after passing out.

Not to wake her up i slowly sat beside her on the bed, playing with her soft hair.
“I know i don’t know you that well, but i promise to protect you always” i whispered and kissed her forehead. I closed my eyes, feeling the adrenaline from last night wear out. Soon my eyes drooped and i fell asleep as my hand splayed out on her waist, while i sat besides her.

“Please, leave me alone, please

“Please, leave me alone, please.” i wailed as the bald guy stalked towards me with a belt in his hands. "Wake up baby, wake up please," the bald guy shouted, i looked at him confused when i jumped awake, shaking while tears ran down my cheeks. I saw leo holding i quickly hugged him as i wailed. “Shh, relax amore, you’re fine no one can hurt you anymore, relax  baby” i took a deep breath ignoring the butterflies in my stomach when he called me baby.

He stayed hugging me not saying a word for probably 10 minutes which felt like hours, now my sobs had turned into hiccups. Slowly he detangled from my arms and i immediately missed the safety and warmth i felt.

“I’m not going to be stupid and ask if you’re okay but i will ask if you're hungry” he asked with a small smile.
I shook my head and asked him “how long was I asleep?”
“Well probably an hour but you woke up because of the nightmare” he frowned slightly at the last part “did I wake you?” I asked feeling guilty  “you did but i’m glad I was there to comfort you, so don’t worry.” he mentioned and I felt at ease. I nodded and went to get up when my stomach grumbled, i looked down at my feet in embarrassment when I heard him chuckle softly.

“Come on, you need to eat.” he responded and picked up his phone calling someone. I stood there awkwardly as he put the phone on speaker walking to the bathroom. “HEYYY MOTHERFUCKERRR, what’s up” a man’s voice exclaimed and I chuckled when I saw leo running towards the phone on the bed, to turn off the speaker, falling down on the floor landing on his ass in the process of doing so.
I snorted at the sight, but went to  help him nonetheless. He took my offered hand and stood up turning off the speaker.
“Hey asshole, firstly go fuck youself and second get me some Mc Donalds for two, and hurry asshat.” he demanded and cut the call walking towards me with a slight tint on his cheeks.

Aww he’s blushing.
“That asshole- I mean my brother was antonio, I’ve told him to get some food” I nodded with a teasing smile on his face as he rubbed the nape of his neck.
“You know” I started and he looked at me confused “you look cute when you blush” he teasingly glared at me
“I. DO. NOT. BLUSH!” he exclaimed once again blushing.
“And I have a dick” I replied sarcastically as I saw him flabbergasted
“I-i-uh-Huh?” he was at a loss of words. I laughed and he cleared his throat “whatever, come lets go downstairs?” he asked with a smile and I nodded.

.
.
.
A/N
Ok people there you go chapter 14 hope you enjoyed

Im in love with a fictional  character (again)

Anyways like and comment and i’ll soon dedicate chapters

Until next time

Adios Bitches