Chapter 26- Intrigue

∆"𝑖'𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛"∆
.
.
.
Chapter 26-

A/N

Hey guys another chapter hope you enjoy, like and comment okay onto the chapter

.

.

.

I reached the address issa sent me, while bobbing my head to the radio

I reached the address issa sent me, while bobbing my head to the radio. I admit i was hesitant at first of visiting strangers and i was even more confused considering well she had no friends except me and daniel, but he is her brother so that does not count, in short she has no social life.

I reached the house and may i just say god damn it was beautiful, though i was not a fan of dark colours the black exterior with grey finishing was absolutely magnificent.

Let's not fall in love with the house.

i parked my car and walked to the front door ringing the doorbell, i stood there waiting looking around. Maybe i came to the wrong place, i was pulling out my phone when the door opened, a man heavily panting looked at me, i was frozen in my spot.

His jet black hair fell over his face masking his beautiful russet brown eyes. I was too busy oogling his muscled figure when he spoke "well hello there, can i have the pleasure of having your name?" oh come on he had to be a flirt, i mean i admit i did dress up so i could make a good impression. But why do all good looking men have to be flirts.

"Why? Don't you already have one" i sassily replied smirking

"I do, it's antonio but you can call me daddy" i was baffled, the heat crawled up my cheeks to my ears, i quickly cleared my throat and looked at his face and saw some visible tattoos peeking out of the turtleneck he was wearing, fuck tattoos are my weakness, i shook my head mentally.

"Whatever,issa invited me so mind showing me the way or are your eyes unable to leave my face?" i retorted noticing his lingering stare on my face. He looked away and nodded

"Umm about that, cherry is in the guest room, she kinda fainted" i figured cherry was issabella, my eyes widened in realization "HUH,WHAT THE FUCK! TAKE ME TO HER" i demanded , he pointed at the stairs.

Pushing past him, i bolted up the stairs and saw issabella laying on the bed next to OMG! She was laying next to leonardo matteo giovanni the hottest bachelor in italy, he had quite the reputation of being cold hearted, didn't seem like a cold hearted person to me. He hadn't noticed me as he twirled issa' hair. Damn that's cute. I snapped my eyes to issabella.

"Oh no not again" i muttered looking at her pale figure, she did it again. Leonardo snapped his eyes to me staring at me with one single question "again?" they both asked simultaneously .

"Issabella here has a habit of starving her self when something goes wrong, but nothing happened so why " i sighed wondering why she did it again, the last time she did this was because of asshole shawn, the two men glanced at each other wide eyed , what's up with them.

I spaced out thinking about how bad it was last time, frowning , i hadn't noticed leonardo walking towards me so naturally i flinched when both antonio and leonardo shouted "MIA"

"Huh?" they shook their heads

"Hi i'm leonardo you can call me leo" i nodded giving him a smile.

"I'm Mia but you already knew that" I replied he nodded. Does this man not know how to smile,I thought.

"Well i hope that issa trust's you guys and leaving her to your safety" i looked at them with a accusing glance they nodded "you can trust us" antonio replied " i trust leo, but your flirting ass no thank you" i scoffed.

"Why do you trust me?" leo asked

"I talked to daniel, he said they visited issa's friends, that's enough of a confirmation for me" i shrugged and they nodded.

"Ok in that case, ill leave you guys alone take care of her or i won't think twice before shoving your dicks into each other's throats" i warned and they looked disgusted "we will" leo assured

"I'll walk you to the door" antonio chimed in, i felt giddy but shut the stupid feeling up. Remember mia no one wants you, they pity you for what you suffer through and you are enough, i reminded my self and nodded at antonio.

"Try anything and we'll be walking to your grave with you in a casket" i looked at him with a threatening glare, he raised his hands in defeat and walked past me opening the door and bowing down "after you m'lady" i shook my head with a small smile and walked down the stairs with him behind me.

"All right well bye asshole" I spoke

"Fuck it" he mumbled, ignoring him I opened the door when i was pulled back into a muscled chest, i gasped at the close proximity between me and antonio, his head in the crook of my neck his breath fanning across the nape of neck, i felt weak in his arms

"Wha-what are you do-doing" fuck you mia for stuttering.

"Shh, I'm just wondering,You intrigue me mia, i just met you but you let me so close to you, i find it interesting how you're enjoying my touch" he stroked my bare back making me shiver. I really wanna smack him but then kiss him, no shut up mia"Yet somehow you're having a conversation with yourself whether to slap me or kiss me" what the fuck did I say that out loud, i felt a small peck on my neck, i breathed heavily my cheeks warm "i'll see you later mia" i hated myself for loving his touch and the way he huskily whispered my name in my ears. He let me go and i backed away looking at his stupidly hot annoying smirking face, that bitch.

"I-um bye" i squeaked running out of the door slamming it, i ran inside my door and laid my head on the steering wheel, thinking about what just happened "i have to stay away from that man" i sighed and drove back home.

.

.

.

A/N

So damnn that was oof anyways i promise to update tonight and it won't be a filler .

Thoughts on chapter?

Like and comment

Ok until next time

Adios Bitches