Chapter 39- Mafia King

∆"𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏"∆
.
.
.

"You're- you're the mafia king, the one who rules Italy, oh my god holy fuck how stupid could I be" I mumbled looking at him

He came forward and hugged me while I tried pushing him away "shh love relax you know I'd kill myself before even dreaming about touching you" he whispered stroking my hair.

He was right and I knew it, though I was scared I calmed down and let him hug me. His heartbeat calmed me down.

"Ok I'm calm but you have to explain everything right now" I demanded pushing him back.

"Ofcourse let's sit down shall we" I nodded and he followed behind me towards the living room, I motioned for him to sit and sat down a bit far from him though the look in his eyes said he preferred otherwise.

Sighing softly he looked up at me "I'm know as Morte Nera aka the Mafia king. All the mafia's worldwide work under me, all the deals, alliances, wars happen after my order. I was crowned as the King when my parents were murdered seven years ago and we believe the Russian mafia is the one behind it. I own multiple businesses and trades. Antonio and Mia are the Beta and gamma or in simple words the underbosses." He explained and all the while I kept quiet trying to take in all the information he was giving me.

"I know you have questions amore go on ask away I swear I won't lie" he spoke.

Nodding hesitantly I spoke up "what do you mean crowned?"

Chuckling he swiped his tongue over his teeth. Oh how I wanna kiss him.

No shut up Bella

"I'm sure you are aware of the queen of England?" I nodded and he continued
"Just like her I am the king of the underworld, I do not live in the house you believe I do, I own my palace a bit far from here, I went through ceremonies and rituals when my parents died and I was crowned king by Antonio's dad who was my dad's right hand but unfortunately he soon died in an accident."

"Ohk-ok" I breathed out already feeling a headache come through.

"You told me you were king and all the mafia's are under you then why would you think the Russian murdered you parents?" I asked a confused look etched onto my face.

"Since centuries the Russians have had a feud with us and it still goes on, my grandfather tried to form an alliance but the Russians denied. We believe the current leader Natalya ivanov's father was behind the murder." He admitted and looked at me

"Natalya Ivanov?" I asked shocked

"Yes why?"

"A while back she wanted to form a deal with us which I agreed on" I gulped and looked at him fearfully.

"I believe that deal meant you no harm because as far as I know her father died a while back and there isn't any motive behind the deal" he pointed out.

"But don't worry I'll ask Antonio to look through it" he assured and smiled putting me at ease.

"Is that it?" He asked hopefully and I nodded "darling you know I would never ever mean you any harm"

"I know" I smiled at him,

"I trust you" before I could say anything else he kissed me holding me close and I kissed him back.

Breaking the kiss I asked him a question though I already knew the answer.

"Have you ever killed anyone Leo?" The look in his eyes was enough of a answer yet without lying to me he replied.

"I have"

"Cool" I nodded playing with his hair
Laughing he asked "cool?"

"What?do you want me to run for the hills?" I teased glancing at his lips.

"Never"

" When was your most recent kill?"

"This morning" he looked into my eyes

With a shaky breath I asked "who?"

He shook his head no but gave in when I looked at him with a pleading face.

"Jack" he answered with a blank face

"And who's that?"
"The man who raped you" my hands froze in his hair and I looked at him.

"You killed him? For me?" My voice cracked and I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes.

"I would burn the whole world for you darling just so you could be happy" he whispered wiping my tears and kissed me slowly on my cheeks and then my lips.

"So are you okay with me being a mafia king" he asked his voice now slightly hesitant.

I smiled at him through glossy eyes and kissed his forehead "I would accept you no matter what you did, I would love your every flaw every strength if it meant you were there by my side supporting me as I supported you"

"You Issabella Rosa Usoro, you are making it extremely hard not to fall for you each and every second" he mumbled kissing my belly, the butterflies dancing in my lower stomach.

"How about I make you and the little shit some food huh?" He mumbled, nodding we stood up and walked to the kitchen with our hands interwined.

"Wait did you just call the baby little shit" I asked glaring at him

"Yup, he put you through morning sickness, nose bleeds and what not" he said shrugging.

"Hm" I nodded agreeing.

"Oh by the way Antonio and Mia are together and so are Caterina and Daniel." He informed me though I already knew.

"I know those idiots need to learn how to speak slower if they want to keep it a secret" I told him shaking my head, he agreed with me nodding.

"Umm Leo I have an appointment tonight, wanna come?" I asked rubbing my belly.

"Ofcourse amore I wouldn't miss it for the world" he smiled at me while chopping the chicken.

"Oh fuck I forgot someone said something about the American mafia on the call" I remembered and told him scratching my neck.

"Fuck it they can wait another day" he winked at me making me laugh.

Yeah I wouldn't give him up for the fucking world
.
.
.
A/N
Hey guys so triple update holy fuck I did it and she know ahsghsb

Thoughts on chapter

What do you think about the other couple's

How do you think Leo will react to the appointment

Like and comment

Until next time
Adios Bitches