Chapter 11- Rot in hell

∆ "𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛" ∆

A/N
Hey I'm back I know double update I'm great I know anyway enjoy the chapter

⚠︎TW⚠︎

"Dove si trova?" i asked and jay pointed at the torture room

(where is he) i took a deep breath and walked in ready for some answers. I walked inside and closed my eyes .

I opened my eyes and saw him chained to a chair blood poured down his crooked probably broken nose. I felt angered and betrayed, i walked towards him when i saw Caterina pulling me back shaking her head, she pulled me back and walked towards him and kicked him in his chest with her heels. Ouch,he coughed up blood and cracked open his eyes. "Ughh" he muttered and looked around when his eyes landed on me he froze. I made eye contact and saw regret flash through them, but it was too late for regret or mercy.

Caterina picked up one of the knife's and dragged it around under his eyes and then stabbed it through his cheek twisting the knife in circles. He screamed bloody mary when Caterina pulled out the knife with extra force.

"He treated you like a brother, gave you home when you needed one, rot in hell bastard" she spat with venom and came back standing behind me.

I walked towards him punching him hard. "Why?" i asked furiously. "So-sorry" he sputtered out.

"Hang him" i told the guys standing at the back, they immediately came forwards and hung him upside down.

"This is for giving out the information" i smirked and motioned at them to open his mouth, i picked up the knife and slowly dragged it across his tongue as he trashed around screaming. I felt the blood spray on me as i continued with the torture. I put in a rag in his mouth and spoke once again

"This is for stealing the guns and drugs" i took the pliers and pulled out his nails slowly as he screamed muffled, i stopped at his second nail and walked in front of his face.

I smirked when i saw his face "you know i trusted you the most, chose you as my brother , saved you, did everything i possibly could but you, tsk tsk tsk, you didn't appreciate it instead you betrayed me stole from your own."

"You're a mo-mon-monster" he spluttered out blood dripping down the smell of flesh and blood roaming around in the air.

"They called me a monster and i agree i am one a ruthless one but ,Why should i apologize for the monster i've become? No one apologized for making me this way." i smirked when i saw more blood dripping down his body.

"Antonio"

"Si capo?" he asked

"Do whatever you want but do not kill him or i'll kill you capisce?" i asked looking at antonio who smirked

"Si capo ovviamente"

(yes boss ofcourse)

"Hang him above the water tank" antonio told the others and they replied with yes sir as i stood back enjoying the show

"They once again hung him as antonio walked to the second floor with his torture materials

"You know i thought of you as my brother too, i was ecstatic when boss brought you home that day, shame seven years gone down the drain and the best part no one will miss you" antonio laughed slicing his arms and dragging the knife across his chest enough to let blood out but bot enough to kill him. He sobbed and screamed. The blood was dripping in the water mixing with it the water turning red in colour.

"Dip him in boys" antonio ordered smiling at marco.

The guys pulled down the lever and dipped marco in the water as the blood mixed with the water turning it into red as he trashed around even more as he saw tiger our shark swimming towards him.

Just as tiger reached him he was pulled out, tiger jumped a little but swam back in.

"Again boys"

Once again he dipped in the water and was being pulled out when tiger latched onto his arm for a mere of 20 seconds as he tore out his arms swimming back in the water.

"Oops that wasn't supposed to happen oh well, anyways boss i'm done he's not screaming since you cut off his tongue it's not fun anymore" i smirked and nodded.

I walked towards him with a dagger in my hand "shouldn't have betrayed me brother" i spat with him anger and plunged the knife in his heart with extra force ensuring it penetrated his heart,letting him bleed out to death "goodbye, say hey to the devil for me".

"Clean the mess up and dispose the body" i ordered and walked out the door with caterina and antonio behind me.

"Im going alone, clean up and meet me at the ganghouse." i told them and sat down in the car and drove off. The sun had started to rise. I reached my mansion soon and went to take a bath. Disposing my clothes i turned on the shower and stood underneath it letting the water wash off all the blood, i stayed underneath it hating the ache in my chest from betrayal.

I washed up and came out with a towel around my waist and picked out some black trousers and a brown sweatshirt and quickly dressed up.

I took my keys to my bugatti and revved the engine putting on songs to keep me distracted. I began driving towards the ganghouse when i got a call, i connected the bluetooth and answered.

"Speak" i ordered

"Where are you?" the annoying voice of antonio welcomed me.

"Do you have amnesia you asshole, im on my way to the ganghouse" i replied grumbling

"Ohhh right ok ill be there, bye lea" he answered and ended the call .

"Asshole" i parked my car and entered the empty ganghouse when i heard screaming" i looked around and saw it came from the door on my right.

I shot the door breaking it off its hinges when i saw one of the gang member on a naked girl . Rape is fucking disgusting.

"Motherfucker" i spoke and shot his leg and banged his head with my gun and saw the unconscious girl.

My eyes widened at who it was.

"Issabella"

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Phew okay there you go a double update can i get a thank you

No? Okay

I was literally listening to villains playlist while writing the torture scene bringing out my psychopath. *Insect chirping*

So hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment i'll post another chapter soon

Thoughts on leo?

Was the chapter good?

Ok until then

Adios Bitches