Chapter 31- Apologize

∆"𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆"∆
.
.
.

I immediately recognised his name, which was mentioned by my dearest dad, he was one of our business investors, never had any issues with him

looking at him i mused “you were at my ball, weren’t you? I believe you even met my family.” 

“Indeed i was Ms.Usoro, you’re parents are um definitely something” he muttered, laughing at him i nodded “do not fret Mr.Hernandez i’m very well aware of my parents behaviour and please call me issabella unless during business”.

“Ofcourse but same goes for you, its nic for you” he smirked, chuckling i turned to leo to see him busy on his phone whispering harshly at someone.  Walking towards him i tapped him back to which he immediately responded by turning around and shouting “WHAT?” startled i moved back tilting my head sideways raising an eyebrow at him “Excuse me! You might be my friend leo but don’t even for a fucking second think you can use that tone on me. Capische? Now gentlemen if you would excuse me” i turned on my heels in search of dexter, antonio and caterina, not giving leo  a chance to speak.

No matter what the reason you shouldn’t lash out on anybody without reason. Shaking my head i walked up the stairs to see antonio and dexter playing on his waterbed while caterina seemed to be texting someone. “Hey cat whom you texting?” i asked, blushing crazily she looked up at me, “oh you know, it’s  uh” before she could speak further her phone rang “shit i-um gotta take this” she rambled nervously running out of the door, but i did notice someone named ‘dan’ blinking on her screen. 

Shrugging i jumped next to antonio on the bed with dexter between us while we played with his fur. 

“You’re brother is a fucking bipolar fucknut” i mumbled looking at the ceiling.

“What’d the idiot do this time” he laughed propping on his elbows to look at me.

“Well i met nic, quite a gentleman i must say anyways i was hungry so i turned to leo so i could ask him if he could cook for us but he was on a call and then he shouted at me and well…. I lashed out on him” i mumbled sighing looking at him after turning on my side. 

“You both are idiots who need to learn, how to communicate” antonio shook his head “i  know” i groaned pouting. 

Suddenly i smiled, a full blown smile “hey ant?” i called him “hm?” he raised an eyebrow.

“You got some speakers?” i asked, nodding slowly he walked towards the small drawers below his tv and pulled out his bluetooth speakers. 

“Cherry catch” throwing it towards me i caught it with my hands and then connected it with my phone. 

“Let’s have a dance party” i suggested smiling at antonio who agreed, choosing the song i put the volume to max blasting the speakers cancelling out everything else. 

Both of us jumping around crazily to the music and dexter barked happily going in rounds jumping to the music forgetting about everything else just for a little while.

I fucked up. I was on a call with jay who apparently forgot to pick up the cash from one of the dealers hence me being pissed, i felt a tap on my shoulder and before even comprehending who it was i shouted which unfortunately lead to my issa lashing out on me and them walking out leaving me with an open mouth. 

“You my dear friend fucked up, what the fuck were you thinking sceaming at her” nic rolled his eyes shaking his head. 

“Ughh it was fucking jay he messed up and i was pissed. Fuck!” i scrunched up my nose in distaste. 

“Fuck this im not letting her stay mad at me,i’m going to apologize.” i stated and walked towards antonio’s room after hearing loud music being blasted out of the closed room.  

“Issa! Open the door, let me in.” i knocked loudly getting no response i shouted “ISSABELLA, please open up” my voice cracking at the end i hated being the reason she was not talking to me. 

“Antonio open the fuck up!” i shouted but realised the were in to deep the music to hear me.  

“Oh to hell with this shit” i muttered and stepped near the door, kicking near the door knob, breaking open the door earning a scream from both of them and a bark from dexter. 

Huffing i fixed my suit and walked in, “get out antonio, take the dog too” i ordered looking straight at issa. 

I heard them both leaving just as i reached issabella, who looked at her feet avoiding eye contact. 

Smashing the off button to the speaker, i looked at her. “Look at me” i ordered, still not listening to me she kept looking downwards.  Sighing i placed my finger underneath her chin forcing her to look at me. 

“Im so fucking sorry love, i never bloody meant to shout at you, its just that i received a call from work and it pissed me off. Please amore forgive me” i whispered touching our foreheads together closing my eyes. 

“Im sorry i lashed out without letting you explain and overreacted, I've been going a bit crazy lately” she breathed out resting her hands on my chest, pulling her closer by her waist i hugged her sighing happily. 

“You hungry love? I could quickly patch something up hm?” i muttered, my head in her hair.

“Mmhm, i want pizza” she demanded.

“Ok let’s go” i chuckled pulling away, interlocking our hands i pulled her towards the kitchen “you didn’t have to break antonio’s door you know” issabella laughed. 

“I know” i smiled

.

.

.

A/N

Hey guys another chapter, but just a small warning there’s drama coming.

Anyways thoughts on chapter

Like and comment

Until next time

Adios Bitches