Chapter 8

That night was filled with sadness Thomas sat there alone with his thoughts not being able to sleep due to the pain he was in and the constant nurses always checking on him. Why didn't he respond? Why did Minho run away? 

"I don't understand?" He finally said aloud, sleep starting to take his restless body. It felt as though the machines whrring and beeping around him had stopped. 

"I'll try to talk to him tomorrow." Thomas murmured as he went into a deep slumber.

...

While at home, Minho couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about what he could have done. The regrets were piling up inside, instead of where sleep was supposed to be crawling. Minho tossed and turned throughout the night trying to get sleep to consume him. He even got up to take some melatonin to help him sleep but that didn't work either. 

It was 6 when Minho decided to give up. 

He got up and decided to make himself breakfast. He sat at the table and put his plate in front of his spot. Minho stopped and sat for a moment, it was far too quiet being alone in his apartment after being with Thomas for so long. Even if it was just him sobbing and moping it was more company than being alone. 

"Fuck this." Shouted Minho. He put his coat on and started heading out the door, forgetting about the embarrassment from the day before. He got in his car and started driving to the hospital. 

Once he got there he remembered the embarrassment from the day before and immediately wanted to turn around. No, he thought I have to be brave. He walked up to Thomas' room. Thomas was sleeping peacefully, little snores were coming from him. That was the only sound in the relatively silent room, as they had now taken the machines off of Thomas. Minho sat in the chair nearest to Thomas and started stroking his hair. The raven haired boy was very calm. 

All of a sudden Thomas sat up. Minho jumped back.

"You came back." Thomas said joyfully to Minho. 

"Yeah." Minho responded backing up slowly as he now had regrets.

"No, Minho come back please."

"Why? I made a fool of myself, you would never love me. I was stupid to think that you would."

"Minho, I do kind of like you though."

"What?"

" I do and I thought we could give it a shot maybe." Thomas replied, Minho started walking towards the bed slowly.

"Really?" Minho asked, standing next to Thomas's bed. 

"Yes, I love you."

"I love you too." Minho said, gripping Thomas' hand. Thomas didn't let go, he grabbed Minho's hand tighter and they hugged together closer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been in the drafts for sooooo looooong I'm so sorry about that. This isn't even good sustenance for you, RIP. Anyway 1.1K people have read this?! Damn thank you all so much I appreciate every single one of you. Have an amazing day/night you wonderful people.

453 Words

~Irisheyes7400

Running into my heart (Minho x Thomas) Maze RunnerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara