Chapter 1

Thomas had felt broken for 2 weeks after Brenda had broken up with him. What would Newt say he wondered as he fell asleep most nights. At least Minho was now living with him to make sure he would be okay. Minho's company is nice but he wished that Brenda still loved him the way he still loves her. 

"Why did she leave me?" Thomas asked no one in particular as he laid on the couch in sweats while eating chocolate ice cream. The room was silent while Thomas put another spoon full in his mouth. 

"I wonder why?" Minho muttered looking at his computer. Minho had been living in Thomas's house since the break up.

"I just miss her so much." Thomas replied slightly hearing Minho's reply.

"Thomas we have been through so much worse than heartbreak." Minho replied now looking up from the screen.

"I know that but she was perfect." Thomas said, now looking at Minho who was wearing a dark blue suit.

"Maybe she just didn't feel the same way." Minho replied looking Thomas in the eyes. Minho had actually talked to Brenda 2 weeks ago and all she said was she had fallen out of love with him and it wasn't really anything that Thomas did in general.

"Maybe." Thomas sighed looking at the ceiling.

"We should do something instead of you sulking all day again like you have been for the last 2 weeks." Minho suggested looking at Thomas sprawled on the couch. Minho wished he could have been Thomas's first love instead of Teresa and Brenda. He loved Thomas since the moment he looked at him but Thomas was into girls.

"Okay, Sigh* Where should we go?" Thomas replied looking at Minho with the saddest look on his face so He would be guilt tripped into letting Thomas mope some more. Minho looked unconvinced even maybe upset that Thomas was doing this.

"Let's go around town and window shop. It's always better than moping around all day, plus some of us have work today." Minho angrily emphasized the last part because unlike Thomas who can seemingly take off of work all the time he could not.

Thomas stood up and put the ice cream away and went into his room to what Minho hoped was getting ready to go while he finished this last email. 

What to wear? what to wear? Thomas thought while looking at his clothes. His wardrobe seemed kind of empty for some reason but Thomas couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Why hasn't any one done any laundry in this house? Minho thought looking disgusted at all the dirty clothes in Thomas's laundry room. There were clothes stacked everywhere on top of the washing machine, the dryer, in randomly placed spots on the floor. I should run a few loads of wash before we leave. Minho thought after further examination of the room.

Once Thomas got dressed he looked around to tell Minho he was ready to go but he just couldn't find him anywhere. Thomas looked in the kitchen, the living room, and the spare bedroom but he just couldn't find him.

After Minho put some clothes in the wash he walked out of the laundry room and Thomas was sitting on a couch in the living room on his phone.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked, looking over Thomas's shoulder to reveal that he was looking at pictures of Brenda again.

"Nothin'" Thomas responded turning his phone off and turning towards Minho.

"Where were you?" Thomas asked scratching his head while Minho started to look very annoyed.

"I was doing your dirty laundry." Minho replied feeling angry at his friend for forgetting to look after himself and his house.

"That's why I don't have any clothes to wear. I forgot to wash them." Thomas said realizing that the reason Minho was mad was because he wasn't taking care of things like Thomas seemed to tend to do now.

"Let's go Thomas." Minho said to Thomas as he put his shoes on. Thomas followed and put his black tennis shoes on. They walked out the door and got into Minho's dark blue car.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like every single one of the boys in the glade should have been gay because they were around each other all the time so almost all of them should have been gay but that's a theory a gay theory.  (I know they remember what girls are though) I almost had a heart attack looking up Minho's name to make sure there wasn't a space in it and I saw that in one of the results that Minho died in the Death Cure which isn't true I found after doing a bit more research in a few different sections.

 Also and last thing I have an update schedule now so expect at the least one chapter a month this book will be updated on the 13th of every month. That's all stay Healthy and wear a mask when you go outside.

694 Words

~Irisheyes74