Chapter 3

The next morning Thomas woke up and smelled smoke. Thomas stood up as fast as he could and ran to where the smell was coming from. When he got to the kitchen he could see Minho running around trying to get what Thomas could only assume was their breakfast out of fire. Thomas ran under the kitchen sink, got the fire extinguisher and sprayed the food. Once the fire was extinguished Minho stopped running around like a chicken with his head cut off and hugged Thomas.

"Thanks Tommie." Minho said, relieved. 

"You're welcome Minho." Thomas replied as calm as ever. Thomas yawned and looked at the mess Minho had made in the room. Dishes were piled up in the sink probably from 2 weeks of not doing the dishes, the ceiling was a little black from the fire, the floor was covered in water from Minho trying to extinguish the flame, and the cabinets were open and had everything stacked in unorganized piles.

"So Minho what exactly happened to my kitchen?" Thomas asked, looking at the mess. Minho looked down and back up at Thomas and said "I was trying to make you breakfast, and I got distracted trying to clean up a bit."

Minho looked thoroughly embarrassed, his face was a dark shade of red. Thomas looked around the messy room. "I can clean but I want to cook for you, you have done things for me all week and you deserve a break." Thomas said, looking Minho in the eye.

"Well thanks Thomas." Minho replied. Thomas got to work making breakfast, he was actually a very good cook. Thomas was hard at work making Minho bacon and eggs while Minho did the laundry even though Thomas told him not to.

While they were eating Minho couldn't stop looking at Thomas. Why is he so beautiful? Minho thought putting a piece of bacon in his mouth.  Thomas occasionally looked at Minho and was amazed that Minho actually liked his cooking. This is awful, how can he eat it like it's good? Brenda never appreciated my cooking either; we both joked about how bad it was. 

"Thomas, how are you such a good cook?" Minho asked putting his plate in the sink

"I'm not really." Thomas replied, rinsing off the plates.

"Who said?"

"Brenda and-"

"She can die."

"Yeah but also me."

"Oh, well in that case, I like it."

"Thank you." Thomas responded, putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"What should we do today, Tommie?" Minho asked, walking out of the kitchen grabbing the stuff off of the table.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" Thomas asked, walking out of the kitchen over to Minho. 

"We should clean this house then." Minho responded, already walking to the laundry room. Thomas walked into his bedroom, there were tall stacks of books on his dresser, clothes were lying all over the room,  loose papers were lying all over the floor, and the bed was a mess. Oof he thought picking up a grey T-shirt from the floor. How did I not notice this before?  Thomas got straight to work by making his bed and then laying on it now suddenly having no motivation to do the rest. He pulled out his phone and there was a text from Brenda. 

It said "Thomas I miss you so much!" Thomas read the message a few times and got excited. She misses me? I should tell Minho. Thomas thought, leaping out of bed and running to where Minho was. Thomas looked all over the house but he was nowhere to be found, Thomas looked around the kitchen and noticed a sticky note on the table. The note said " Thomas I am going to the store to buy more cleaning supplies. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." Thomas read the note over three times and decided to go to Brenda's house to see her. If she misses me she'll want to see me right? Thomas thought while getting into his car.

The drive was relatively short but felt like an eternity to Thomas. He was just too excited to see her, but Thomas just didn't see the light turn red.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this Chapter is very late. (ーー;) (ಥ﹏ಥ) anyways... This story is going somewhere other than me deciding that they are a couple right away. So I hope you enjoy this Chapter and thank you so much to everyone who is reading it, I know this story is only on chapter 3 but I'm grateful and there will be 2 chapters in the next update to make up for the delay. 

699 Words 

~Irisheyes74