Bang Chan #2

Member: Bang Chan

Scenario: When you have your first argument

Even before you and Chan started dating, everyone knew that he worked himself to the breaking point. What most people didn't know is that you worked just as hard, if not more. You were attending college at the time you two started dating and you were working way too hard while taking difficult classes. When you and him started dating, he began to work less and less and make time in order to be with you. Instead of not coming home until 3 in the morning, he started getting home at 12 or earlier. He also made sure to text you and not get caught up in his work for too long.

Recently, you have been working a little bit more than usual and staying at the library for long periods of time. You have been getting home at 4 in the morning everyday. When you walk in, you always see Chan passed out on the couch with the TV on while waiting for you. One day, you got home around 5 in the morning to find Chan awake and waiting for you. "Hey, why are you still awake?" you say tiredly.

"Where have you been?" he asked sternly and you were taken aback by his tone.

"You already knew I was studying in the library, why are you asking?" you retorted, starting to get upset at the way he was talking to you.

"It's 5 a.m. Y/N!!! Do you know how worried I was? You have never stayed out for this long." He raised his voice which made you more and more upset.

"Why are you yelling at me? I was studying and you know I take a long time." you raised your voice as well, starting to get angry.

"You didn't even text or call me Y/N. You just assumed I knew that you were studying and you weren't murdered, kidnapped, or even got hit by a car." His voice breaks. You understood that he was only mad because he was truly worried about you. You walked over and put your hand on his shoulder when he suddenly took you in his arms and engulfed you in a big hug.

"I'm sorry that our first argument has to be about this." He says while sniffling.

"No, it's my fault that I made you worry about me. I'm sorry, I'll make sure to text you next time and let you know." you said softly while patting his back. He hugged you tighter and you stayed like this for a few minutes before letting go and going to bed.