Chapter 4

Third Person Pov

    Laasya was shocked, she had meet Ahil a few times but that was when they were kids and to be honest with herself Laasya always thought Ahil was an arrogant person from what she remembered him, he always gave orders to people who were below them. "But people change." She thought.

     Laasya turns bright red at thought of getting married, she looks up at her pitashri through her eyelashes and said," If you and ma think I should marry him I will, I trust you both."

    Queen Bhariavi hugs her daughter, she was planning for this day for many years when her beloved daughter would get married," I'm so happy that you are ready for this marriage," said Queen

   King huff," Don't be excited, I had not given my permission to this marriage, I have to make sure that Ahil can take care of her."

    Queen rolls her eyes at king making Laasya giggle at her ma and pitashri antique.

    Unknown to three of them a person was standing outside the door who hear what the king, queen & princess were talking about. As soon as he hears about princess Laasya's answer he started moving in another direction of the palace.

   He entered into a chamber where a man was seated with a concubine on his lap servings him madira (wine), as he saw the other man entering the chamber he signals the concubine to leave his chamber.

" Bollo (say) Raju," said the man still sipping his madira.

  "Ahil saahab (sir), congratulations you are soon gonna become daamaad (son-in-law) of Chandragad," said Raju.

  Ahil starts laughing, his evil laugh started to echo in the whole room, " I'm not interested in becoming anyone's daamaad, my main motto is to become king of Chandragad and you know it very well don't you Raju," Ahil claimed.

  "Saahab, if you don't want to marry princess Laasya why to ask for her hand," asked Raju.

    "Simple I will marry Laasya, then kill her brother, no one will doubt on me and then having no other heir left king have to crown me as the next king, and I had here about Laasya beauty and today seeing her dancing I can guarantee she will be good in bed," said Ahil.

   "You are so smart saahab," said Raju.

    "Tell me something I don't know. Now get out," order Ahil with a proud smirk on his face.

    Ahil always wish to become king so as soon as he comes from his training he started collecting information about 
Chandragad and ask his father to talk with the king about his and princess's marriage. He also knows that Laasya was not King's biological daughter and he doesn't even care about it. He was only going to marry her for the kingdom and after becoming king he will marry his love Ambika.

   What Ahil doesn't know was he signed himself a death wish by asking princess Laasya hand for marriage, because he tries to claim Laasya who belongs to only Aayan.