Chapter 10

Third-person POV

      Laasya was confused and so were others present in the celebration, everyone knows that something is not right after the sudden change in Kings Bhupinder composer.

     People can see both kings were in a very heated argument as they both hissed at each other. After what felt like ages King Bhupinder walk down from his throne, his face red and jaw clinched due to anger.

     Laasya had never seen her father this angry. King Bhupinder walk in her direction when he comes near her, he holds her wrist and starts dragging her.

    Due to the forced applied on the wrist, the glass bangles were broken a few cut her wrist. King Bhupinder was so angry that he didn't notice blood flowing from Laasya's hand and still drag her holding her cut wrist tightly.

    All of sudden there was a loud thud and Princess Laasya falls unconscious on the ground with a bloodied wrist. King Bhupinder turn around and saw his precious Princess on the ground.

     King Bhupinder was shocked and stay rooted in his place, Princess Laksh who was following his father and his sister, run towards her and with one Swift movement picked her up and run in the direction of the Princess Laasya Chamber ordering to bring chikitsa (doctor) in the chamber.

    The royal family runs behind Laksh, and the hall was felt with mummers of the sudden incident.

   King-Emperor Aayan with his Vajir exit the hall, he was scared that something might happen to Princess Laasya, he was about to fall, royal family, when his Vajir stop him.

    "Move from my way," King-Emperor order's his Vajir.

   "You need to calm down King-Emperor, it's better you go in your chamber and calm your self I will go and see what's wrong with Princess," Vajir saahab said still blocking King's way with his head hung low with respect for his King-Emperor.

    King-Emperor thought for few minutes and said, "Ok, but let King Bhupinder know that if something happens to my Laasya because of his recklessness, I will not live him."

   Saying this King-Emperor started to move to his chamber. Vajir saahab went in the direction where the royal family went.

    Queen Bhairavi was seated next to Princess Laasya who was examined by Royal chikitsa who was still unconscious, Queen Bhairavi was crying hard all the men wait outside the chamber.

    King Bhupinder was angry about himself it's because of him his daughter was in this state, if only he could have control his anger and not drag her like that.

    "Queen Bhairavi, Princess Laasya is fine I have treated her cut she might wake up in the morning, due to tiredness and blood flow from the cut she lost her conscious, it was god grace the cut was not deep enough or it would have been hard to save her," Royal chikitsa packing his potli ( bag).

    "Thank you chikitsaji," the queen thanked him.

    As soon as the chikitsa was out of the chamber all the men enter the chamber. King Bhupinder takes a huge step in Laasya's direction and sits near her with most eyes.

    " I'm sorry king but because of you today my daughter is in this condition, because of your recklessness I might have lost my child," Queen Bhairavi gritted

    "I accept it was my mistake," King Bhupinder said with his eyes still on Laasya.

   Abhilasha updated everyone in the room about Princess Laasya condition everyone was happy to know that nothing major has happened.

   "King Bhupinder, as the Princess Laasya is fine and as per King-Emperor instructions, King-Emperor would be waiting for your final decision, " Vajir saahab said and live the chamber.

    "What was Vajir saahab talking about pitashree," ask Prince Laksh

    "Nothing important," king Bhupinder said.

   " No it has to be something pitashree or you won't be behaving as you behaved in the hall," Laksh said.

  "King-Emperor Aayan wants to marry Laasya if not he will declare war against our kingdom," King Bhupinder hissed as he told them about what King-Emperor said.

   "I will talk to King-Emperor and make sure he changes his decision," said a person who just enters the chamber.