Chapter 12

Third Person POV,

Respected King Bhupinder,
        At the time you received the letter I will be gone from this kingdom, I don't want to be such a coward but King-Emperor doesn't leave me with any choice.

      As I told you when I did talk with King-Emperor but it doesn't end well. I beg him and even let him know about my undying love for Princess Laasya, but his lust for her was bigger than my love.

    He was so angry with us that he gives me an ultimation, that if I don't leave this kingdom and if we don't allow him to marry Princess Laasya there will be a war and after the winning the war he not marry Princess Laasya he will make her his concubine.

    I thought about all the possibilities and war was not the option as chances of us winning is next to impossible and we can't sacrifice our princess respect. So I decided it's better if I live in this kingdom and you let King-Emperor marry Princess Laasya she should get respect and honor she deserves than being a concubine.  Please forgive me.

     I will be back once their marriage is done and my grief over my love is done.
                                     Yours faithfully,
                                         Ahil Merat.

     King Bhupinder was shocked after reading the letter, it was the next day in the morning, King Bhupinder and his family were restless for the whole night.

     At night after Ahil went to talk with King-Emperor, everyone decided they should also go to their chamber. King and Queen stay with Princess Laasya that night to make sure when she get up they were near.

     After waiting for Ahil for a long time and not receiving any message from him, King Bhupinder ask one of the servants to call Ahil. But soon enough the servent return with the letter in his hand and message of Ahil missing.

     "What does the letter says my King," Queen Bhairavi ask King Bhupinder.

     "Ahil runs away leaving us whit no choice but to marry Laasya with King-Emperor," he gritted.

    "Why would I have to marry King-Emperor, Pitashree," Laasya asks while trying to wake up from bed her voice Raspy due to tiredness and sleep.

    "Beeta, is sab ke baare mein mat socho abhee tum utho tumhaara haath kaisa hai," the queen said not wanting to talk about this topic in front of Laasya right now.(child, dont think about all this thing rignt now you just got up how is you hand.)

     Laasya look at her hand and memory from yesterday come flooding back she get up and went near her pitashree and join her hand, "kya mainne kal kuchh galat kiya, mera matalab aapako gussa dilaana nahin hai, agar mainne kuchh galat kiya to mujhe kshama karen," (did I do something wrong yesterday, I don't mean to make you angry, I'm sorry  if I do something wrong)

     King Bhupinder feel more ashamed of his behavior, "you did nothing wrong, I was just not in my right senses because of which I hurt you so bad, I'm sorry my child,"

     "You don't need to say sorry Pitashree, I know you will never hurt me intentionally," Laasya said with a smile and hug her father.

     "Now Laasya you need to freshen up and have some rest, I will send breakfast for you," saying this queen and king decided to leave her chamber but we're stopped.

     "Pitashri you never told me what you both were talking about something me marrying to King-Emperor,"

    King and Queen paled at this statement. They have not yet thought about what they want to do about this situation.

    "It's nothing, you rest for some time we will talk about this later," King Bhupinder said.

    Laasya takes the king's hand and keep it above her head and said, "  Please tell me pitashree, Aapko humari kasam."

    King Bhupinder knows that now he has to tell her everything, he started telling her everything from what King-Emperor said in celebration to Ahil's letter.

     He looks at Laasya by the end of the explanation and finds her in deep thoughts. He along with queen Bhariavi looks at Laasya with worry not knowing what the future holds for her.

    "I will marry King-Emperor, pitashree, but before that, I would like to talk to him, I want to make sure about few things," Laasya said.

   "It's not necessary, princess we will find a way out of it we still have war has an option, I rather die than give my daughter to that man," King Bhupinder said.

  "I know pitashree, but Chandigarh has a history of no war for more than 80 years, and think about all the people who will lose their life and other things, of me getting married to King-Emperor can stop this thing then I will marry him," Laasya said.

     "Is this what you want," queen Bhariavi ask.

     "This is what we can do to avoid war."

     "Ok, I will arrange a meeting of yours with King-Emperor, please take Prince Laksh with you," King Bhupinder said.

      Laasya nods her head as a response and the king and queen leave her room.