Chapter 5

Third Person POV

      The royal durbar (court) of Ajmere Palace was filled with ministers and the general public. The darbar was made up of two halls one for king ministers and the other for the general public and was lavishly decorated with the best possible materials.

     The King-Emperor Aayan Aqib Mirza was sited on this throne facing his ministers and the general public, as they were discussing some taxies imposed on the farmer.

    King-Emperor Aayan Aqib Mirza is the youngest King-Emperor. He is known for his wisdom, knowledge, bravery, leadership, and heart of gold. King-Emperor is a handsome man with looks that make him look like a greek god. Every woman dies to just have one glimpse of him.

    They were in the middle of a decision when a messenger come near Vajir saahab (king right hand/ advice minister) and said something in his ear all this doesn't go unnoticed from King-Emperor, he raises his one eyebrow at Vajir saahab in a way asking what is the message.

     "Our spy from Chandragad has returned and he wants to tell you something really important," whisper Vajir saahab so that only Emperor Aayan can hear.

    "I have to leave the court as I have a really important matter which needs my immediate attention, so I would like our text minister to look into the matter of this farmers and solve it, I need the report of it tomorrow morning, the court is adjourned for today," order  Emperor Aayan and started making his way to his meeting room.

     His meeting room was highly guarded and no one is allowed to enter it whiteout King-Emperor permission.

    Emperor Aayan and Vajir saahad enter into his meeting room king order to bring that spy to meet him. As soon as spy enter King-Emperor order," tell me what is going on in Chandragad,".

   The spy greet the King-Emperor and started telling news he brought from Chandragad," King-Emperor, the wisdom State of Chandragad yesterday celebrated the first day of Diwali, by worshipping the goddess of wealth and then there was small celebration was held for the royal and minister family, the elder princess of Chandragad, Princess Laasya preformed goomar." 

    At the mentioned Princess Laasya, King-Emperor's eyes sparks, he wishes he was there to see her perform.

    "There might be wedding bells in Chandragad palace, Ahil Merat son of the finance minister of Chandragad have asked for Princess Laasya hand for marriage, from insider source of ours the King Bhupinder has not yet confirmed his answer yet, but there is a possibility that Princess Laasya will soon be betrothed to Ahil Merat," said the Spy.

    On hearing this King-Emperor turn red all he can think was how he was going to kill that simp Ahil who try to claim his love.

    Seeing the king emperor's reaction Vajir saahab orders the spy to leave the room.

    "King Aayan I think it time to take what belongs to you," said Vajir saahab.

    King-Emperor looks at his best friend, his Vajir Fazian, and knows what his friend side is right. Aayan and Fazain both know each other from their birth, Fazain mother was the maid of King-Emperor Aayan mother, Queen mother Badra. That's how their friendship starts.

    "Fazian send message to King Bhupinder, that I m going to visit his palace on the fifth day of Diwali, to talk about renewing the alliance," order King-Emperor.

    "Yes Emperor," said Vajir saahab.

   "I want troops of soldiers to be ready by tomorrow morning, sort out thing over here immediately and I want detailed information about that simp Phil or whatever. Let ammijaan that I m gonna come meet them." King-Emperor said.

    Vajir saahab left the room to complete the order given by King-Emperor.

     King Aayan sat there thinking about his next step, he can't let go of Laasya, he wished he would have made her his when he saw her first time. But he still has time and he will make sure Laasys will his.

Aesthetics of Ajmere Palace

Aesthetics of King-Emperor Aayan Aqib Mirza