Dragon Slayer vs. Dragon Slayer

Everyone gathered in the courtyard for the big match. The Dragon Slayers lined up side-by-side, while Hera stood on the other side alone, except for Amicum, her Exceed.

"FIRST MATCH: WENDY MARVELL VS. HERA DAMSEYE!"

"You can do it, Wendy!" Carla called out.
"Give it your all, Wendy!" Lucy shouted.
"You can do it, Wendy!" Romeo yelled.

Wendy blushed and took her place on the Fairy Tail side.

"DRAGON SLAYERS, GET READY!"

"You've got a thing for him, don't you?" Hera asked, curiosity getting the best of her. Wendy was confused. "Got a thing for who?" Hera smirked. "That Romeo kid. He's kind of cute."

Wendy turned red. "N-no! Me and Romeo are just friends!" Hera laughed. "After this battle, it'll happen."

"MATCH BEGIN!"

"Good luck, Wendy." Hera said, with Wendy replying, "You too, Hera-san!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy made the first move.

"ROAR OF THE SKY DRAGON!"

A powerful gust of wind blew, barely having any effect on Hera, who just turned the wind into snow. With that, Hera sucked up all the snow.

Everyone was shocked, even the Dragon Slayers. "That's impossible!" Natsu shouted. "You can't do that, can you? Use another Dragon Slayer's magic to replenish your own magic?" Gajeel scoffed. "Have you tried it? Cause I haven't..." Natsu scowled, then sat down.

Wendy was also shocked. How did she learn that? Last time she checked, Porlyusica-san said that was an advanced spell that only the...Snow Dragon knew.

Hera wiped her mouth. "Now that I've eaten, I will join Fairy Tail!" Then, she made her move.

"ROAR OF THE SNOW DRAGON!"

An entire blizzard blasted at Wendy with such force and cold, she collapsed, making Hera the winner.

"AND THE WINNER IS: HERA DAMSEYE!"

Wendy was shivering, as Natsu came running. "Wendy! Don't worry, I'll warm you up!" He carefully kept a little flame going next to her to defrost her, as Hera put it out.

"What the heck, Hera?!" Natsu exclaimed. "I got it." Hera said, as she reversed the spell and Wendy's shivering stopped.

"Sorry, Wendy," Hera apologized, with a sheepish grin. "Sometimes, I just can't hold back." Wendy smiled. "It's okay, Hera-san. I wouldn't hold back, either."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NEXT MATCH: NATSU DRAGNEEL VS. HERA DAMSEYE!"

"Okay!" Natsu said,"IM ALL FIRED UP!" He ran to his side, as Amicum fed Hera some ice. "You can do it, Hera! Put those Dragon Slayers to shame, and join Fairy Tail!" She nodded and stuffed another piece of ice in her mouth.

"Last time I checked, you're a SNOW Dragon Slayer, not ICE," Natsu shouted. Hera stood up and took her place on her side of the courtyard. "Yes, I am a Snow Dragon Slayer," she said calmly. "But, can you tell me, how is snow created?" This left Natsu dumbfounded.

"MATCH START!"

"Give up?" Hera asked. "Ice."

"IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu yelled. With that, Hera just simply froze the flames with her ice cold snow. Afterwards, she threw the frozen fire at Natsu, then it exploded. Natsu wasn't able to deflect an attack that quickly, so it was an instant K.O.

"WINNER: HERA DAMSEYE!"

She took a bow, as Amicum stuck his tongue out at Happy. Happy was angry, then went to get Natsu. "Natsu!"

Master was shocked by her immense strength, even against Natsu, who was her polar opposite. He pondered upon this, and decided:

"EVERYONE, PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST FAIRY TAIL DRAGON SLAYER: HERA DAMSEYE!"

Everyone exploded into cheers and clapping, as Hera was shocked. I'm...a Fairy Tail Mage now? She thought.

Amicum was overjoyed. "We-I mean, you-did it, Hera! We finally joined a guild!"

Hera still couldn't believe it, but then someone tapped her shoulder. It was Gray. He was blushing, then held out something, which looked like a little ice pendant. It was the guild mark of Fairy Tail.

"I-I made this for you," Gray stammered. "C-congrats..." Then he left, with Hera looking at the pendant. She called after him, "Thanks, Gray Fullbuster!"

She smiled a smile that made Gray fall in love with her.