Nightmares and Kidnappings

Wendy scanned the guild hall for Hera, but with no luck. She was really worried, because what if something bad happened to her? Or, even worse, what if she left the guild for good?

"Mirajane-san!" Wendy hurried to the bar, where Mirajane smiled brightly. "Is there something wrong, Wendy?" She asked. "H-Hera-san is...is missing!"

Mirajane's smile melted, as her face turned serious. "But I just saw her Exceed a while ago..." Wendy smiled, feeling a sense of relief. If Amicum is here, that means Hera-san is still a Fairy Tail mage. She thought.

"Wait," she said. "If he's here, then...

Hera-san ran away without telling anyone?!"

Mirajane pondered upon this. "That seems like the case. We're gonna have to organize a search party." Wendy smiled, grateful for Mira's help.

"EVERYONE, LISTEN UP!" Mirajane shouted, as the guild went silent. "OUR NEWEST MEMBER, HERA DAMSEYE, HAS GONE MISSING! I AM ORGANIZING A SEARCH PARTY TO GO AND FIND HER!"

The guild whispered amongst themselves as Natsu shouted, "IF IT MEANS FINDING SOMEONE, LEAVE IT TO ME!", as Happy chimed in, "AYE SIR!"

Gajeel grunted. "If Salamander's doing it, then count me in." Pantherlily nodded. "We'll do our very best to find her."

Gray, Erza, Lucy and Levy also volunteered, along with Jet and Droy.

At that moment, Master walked in. "What's going on here, Mira?" He asked. Mirajane smiled. "We're organizing a search party to find Hera Damseye, who has been reported missing."

Master tilted his head. "Is that so?" His expression was full of anger and determination.

"EVERYONE!" Master shouted. "WE ALL MUST FIND THE BASTARD WHO HAS TAKEN OUR NEWEST MEMBER! REMEMBER, THE MISSION IS TO TAKE BACK OUR HERA!!"

Everyone shouted in agreement, but Wendy was bothered by something. I really hope Hera-san is okay... She thought.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 HOURS AGO, HERA DAMSEYE'S DORM ROOM, FAIRY HILLS

The dream began as a peaceful meadow, filled with pink and purple flowers dotting the grassy field. Hera was running through the grass, feeling the happiest she's ever felt. She was still so thankful to have joined Fairy Tail. Amicum flew high above her, looking equally happy. "Fish! Fish! I want a super big fish!" He exclaimed, as Hera started laughing.

Unfortunately, that dream didn't last long. The grassy field and colorful flowers were soon withering and dying. The cloudless, blue sky was taken over by total darkness. The shining, bright yellow sun was all of a sudden now black and unsettlingly brighter.

Hera stopped laughing and running, as Amicum did the same. "What happened, Hera-chan?" He asked her, as she shook her head. "I don't know, Amicum."

"You thought Niximus would've protected you?" A voice called out. Hera was taken by surprise and fell to the ground, as a pair of black, shadow-like hands sprouted from the grass and captured Hera.

Hera screamed for Amicum, but he was also captured. "Wh-who are you?! Show yourself!" She demanded, as the voice laughed. "Oh, I feel so loved!" It said. "Hera-chan has forgotten about me!" Hera strained against the hands as she screamed for help.

Out of the corner of her eye, Hera saw a figure materialize from the shadows. His black and white robe draped around his body. His pale skin was dotted with black shadows, and his eyes were red. His shaggy black hair framed his relatively small face.

"Z-Zeref..." Hera stammered, as he grinned evilly. "It's been a while, Hera-chan. My my, you have grown into a young woman."

He lifted her chin with his hand and looked at her with a sinister look. "I'm surprised Natsu's guild allowed you to bear the Fairy Tail guild mark on your neck." Zeref licked his lips as he brushed his hand against her neck, where the mark was located. Hera winced and bit his finger.

"What do you want with me, bastard?" She growled. Zeref licked his lips again. "I just wanted to check up on my favorite Dragon Slayer. Have you told them about you?"

"Of course I did! I told them about how you kidnapped me and how Niximus saved me. It's what they wanted!" She shouted. Zeref grinned. "So, you haven't told them your age, or birthday, or about Aquamirius?"

Hera gulped. "They wouldn't believe me about being a Water Dragon Slayer. I asked a medic to seal my Water Dragon Slayer magic into my left eye. That's why my bangs cover my left eye, so that I never have to use that magic. Last time I did, Amicum was unconscious for five days. You think I want that to happen again?!"

Zeref chuckled. "Amusing, just like always." He leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I look forward to seeing you in the forest."

Hera scoffed. "Who says I will?" The shadowy hands squeezed her torso as she let out a shriek. "HERA-CHAN!" Amicum screamed.

"Looks like I don't have a choice." Zeref said. "I'm just gonna have to force you to come."

And with that, the nightmare ended, and Hera's body began moving on its own.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 8 in the morning, and Hera was on her way to meet Zeref-against her own will-and see what he wants.

The shadowy hands have yet to let her go, so she did what any person being kidnapped would do: yell and demand to be free.

"Let me go, you bastard!" She growled. "SNOW DRAGON'S BLIZZARD!" She shouted, hoping the spell would freeze the hands and she'd be home free. Instead, the snow melted into the withering grass.

"Almost here, Hera-chan," Zeref said. "Don't worry."

Hera clenched her teeth together. "Damn you, Zeref! I promise you, one day, my parents will destroy Achnologia and Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy-chan will help me in defeating you!"

"I'm not so sure about that," Zeref whispered sinisterly. "Hera-chan."