Into the Evil Woods

Hera continued to be dragged to the woods, where Zeref was waiting for her. She hated that he knew of her existence and, even more disturbingly, he knew her personally. She hated Zeref with all her heart. But, to be honest, she was very curious about what he wanted to say to her.

She was very tempted to use her Water Dragon Slayer magic, but she knew that Fairy Tail would be looking for her right now. She picked up Amicum's scent, along with Natsu's scent.

Hera didn't want to use her powers that knocked out Amicum for five days against a guild that welcomed her with open arms.

"Having some time to spare to see me? I'm touched, Hera-chan." Hera turned around and saw the Black Mage standing before her.

"Zeref," She said through clenched teeth. Hera was still bound to the shadowy arms, so she couldn't punch him in the face as she wished. She lifted her chin. "What is so important that you appeared in my dream, bound me to shadowy arms, and dragged me to the woods?"

Zeref chuckled. "To talk to you, of course. Why else would I have come into your dream to request your audience to come here?"

Hera shot him a glare. "Why couldn't you have just told me in my dream instead of making Fairy Tail worry over me?" As soon as she said that, she felt the shadowy hands loosening their grip on her hands and feet. Hera was dropped onto the grassy field, with a bonus of getting dirt on her mouth and a blade of grass in her mouth.

She spat out some dirt as she felt herself...flying?

Zeref's magic, she thought. He levitated her, leaving her vulnerable. He's about to torture me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natsu was hot on Hera's trail, as he sniffed out her scent by using her dress as a source. Amicum, Happy, Carla and Pantherlily flew above the trees, with Carla carrying Wendy. Wendy would use her magic to blow out anything in their way.

Gray was burning with fighting spirit, as he used his Cold Excalibur to help Wendy clear the forest-except he was more...violent... Every time the search team passed by a tree, a stump would remain afterwards. As for the tree trunk, it would be nowhere to be found.

Lucy and Levy were the navigators, warning the teams of any dangerous things. Erza, Gajeel and Pantherlily were ready with weapons, just in case they encountered a dangerous creature or an unwelcoming mage.

Jet was ready to start speeding up and Droy was...just eating a hamburger. But he was also ready to use his magic when necessary.

"I'M ALL FIRED UP!!" Natsu shouted, a grin spreading across his face. Gray smirked. "Once we get our hands on the bastard who kidnapped her, I'll make them pay!" Lucy looked at him worriedly. "Just don't kill him, Gray."

Erza reequipped into her Heaven's Wheel armor. "I sense someone in our presence. Everyone, be on guard."

Her sudden stop made Droy almost drop his hamburger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zeref looked at her with a crooked smile. "Now," he said, "let's begin the 'interrogation'."

I have to get out of here before Fairy Tail finds out my secret! She said in her thoughts. She strained against Zeref's 'hands' and in doing so, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent of shampoo and fish.

Amicum's here?! She thought to herself. Many more familiar scents came to her: Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Wendy-about twelve members of Fairy Tail!

"Zeref, I beg of you," she pleaded, "Must we do this? What will you gain from this? What do you want from me?!"

Zeref just ordered another dark, shadowy hand to shut her mouth. Now, Hera was completely vulnerable to saying anything else. She can't cast any spells or plead to be set free.

He let out a sinister chuckle, "Oh, Hera! You really thought you'd be able to get away from me for so long?" He took a step closer to her and lifted her chin. "You thought you could run away from the past forever?" He turned her head to the left with her chin and examined her. "Well now, you're going to pay for your sins. And, as we speak, your rescuers are now engaging in combat with one of my demons-Kingly-chan."

Hera's eyes widened and started to muffle protests, but it was useless. Zeref stepped back and began the torture-starting with her painful past.