Chapter 2

XIAO'S POV
"Thanks for bringing our things for us Aether" "No problem, oh also I have a question" "What is it? "If you don't like Venti at all why did you make him sit here?" "I have my reasons" Aether sighed. "Hey Venti, here's your jacket thanks for letting me use it." "Oh no problem" Xiao glared at the girl as she walked off.
At that girls table
"Oh my god you survived" "Look Xiao is glaring at you" "Oh my you're gonna die" "What?!" "We'll miss you" "Shut up Xiao won't do anything to me!" The girl looked at her friends who looked scared. "Oh h-hey Xiao" "Here Venti wanted me to give you this money" "Oh I'll go tell him thank you" "No, you're not going near him ever again" "What?" "Do not go near him again" "You're not his dad" "I wouldn't start an argument with Xiao if I were you" "He's the meanest person in this school" "Xiao is everything ok? Hurry back Aether will eat your chips" "Oh hey Venti thank you for the money" "Oh no problem" Venti smiled at the girl causing Xiao to push him back to their table. "What was that for?" "That girl is known for hurting people" "Oh she seemed really nice, I'll make sure I stay away from her then" Xiao smiled sitting down. Aether already knew about Xiao's doings and didn't care much. He knew what happened with the last person Xiao dated, he never saw more blood. "Aether you okay?" "Yea just thinking" "Hey how's Lumine been?" "Oh she's alright she wanted me to tell you our mother said hello" "Well once you see them again tell them I said hi as well" "Who's Lumine?" "Aether's twin sister she's back at their home watching over their mom" "Ooo tell her I said hi too" Aether nodded his head. "I gotta go finish packing I'll se you two tomorrow" "Alright" Xiao and Venti watched as Aether walked off.
"Hey Venti what's your major?" "Music, what about you?" "Fine Arts" "Crap, I have to go meet some people I'll see you tonight okay?" "Alright don't forget the Almond Tofu" "Venti giggled "I won't" Xiao watched him walk off carefully to make sure he'd be able to find him after.
Once he got his Camera he headed off in the direction Venti went in. He made sure he got a camera that wouldn't make as much noise.
"Yoga? Why's he doing yoga?" Xiao shook it off and began to take pictures of Venti. Soon Venti left to be followed by Xiao. After a good ten photos Xiao went back to his door and put the Pictures in the back of a stuffed animal he attached a secret pocket to. Once night fell Xiao heard a knock on his door. He opened it to see Venti wearing pajamas. "You sleep in shorts?" "Yup! I get hot easily" Xiao closed the door behind Venti. "You can go on your laptop for a while if you want this might take me a while. Xiao nodded his head "I'll take a shower then"
i think we all know what Xiao did in the shower but if you don't I'll tell you guys anyway.
Ok so first he removed his clothing got in the shower wet his body for a while put on the soap washed it off washed his hair then washed his body again then brushed his teeth and put on his pajamas. "Did you finish yet?" "I just finished" Venti handed Xiao a plate of the Almond Tofu. Xiao happily took it and sat down to eat it. "Someone's happy, maybe happy enough to explain the pills?" "Oh those Zhongli gave me them to help with some stuff I'm not comfortable with talking about it right now" "Okay I'll be going now I'm pretty tired" "Wait why not just sleep in the extra bed" "Hm I don't see any problem with that and tomorrow is Saturday" axial put his plate in the sink to wash the next day. He made sure he didn't leave anything on this time and went to lay down. "Xiao can we watch something?" "Sure what do you want to watch?" "Barbie movies" "No" "Please Xiao" "I have something I think you'd like"
Xiao got his laptop and found some random movie that looked scary enough to scare Venti into cuddling with him.
"Is this scary?" Xiao turned off his bedside lamp "It's not that scary I can turn it off if you get too scared"
And just as Xiao planned Venti ended up falling asleep in his chest. "You're so adorable"
Xiao closed his laptop and went to sleep.
VENTI'S POV
Venti woke up from a nightmare at 3 am breathing heavily. He's managed to get out of Xiao's grip and get a glass of water. "Venti are you okay?" Venti nodded his head walking towards Xiao. Venti thought he was calm enough to go back to sleep but heard a knock on the door and jumped onto Xiao. "Xiao it's here we're gonna die!" "Venti calm down" Xiao walked towards the door only for Venti to pull him closer. "Venti I'll be fine" Venti shook his head holding onto Xiao tighter. Xiao sighed opening his door causing Venti to hide behind a counter. "Zhongli you're still here?" "Venti's roommate said he left and said he'd be back in a few minutes but he still hasn't returned, do you have any idea where he is?" "I'm here Sir" "Oh I'm glad you're safe I'll leave you two alone now" Xiao nodded his head and shut his door. "See Venti it was nothing" Xiao turned around to feel a pair of lips crash against his.
They both pulled away and just stared at each other. "I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking" "It's nothing let's just go back to sleep and talk about it tomorrow I'm tired" Venti nodded going back to Xiao's bed.
Xiao felt his cheeks heat up. "Xiao there's something on the bed!" Xiao snapped out of his thoughts and felt Venti's body on his. "I'm sure it's nothing"
VENTI'S POV
Venti slowly let go of Xiao as they walked towards the bed, he of course felt Xiao's well how do I say this without it sounding over sexual? His rising. "Xiao, are you feeling anything?" "No why" "I definitely am" "Hm?" "Nothing"