Chapter 5?

four five months? idk i haven't updated this in so long I'm surprised people even read it but yum do I don't forget I'll do an early Halloween chapter haha
VENTI'S POV
"Hey Venti are what are you gonna be for Halloween this year?" "I don't know Xiao wanted us to match but he hasn't told me what it is we're gonna be" "Have you even seen him at all today?" "No not really" "Oh Venti there you are, and Aether perfect both of you are here" "Oh Lumine did something happen?" "Something always happened" "It's about Xiao this time some people said they saw him and some boy leaving campus and Xiao came back without him and a whole lot of cuts and bruises" "Where is he now?" "Nurses office"
XIAO'S POV
To be completely honest Xiao was just staring off into space not even listening to what the nurse was asking him. "Xiao do your parents have a number I can call?" "Venti" "Venti?" "Hm? Oh uh no my parents are out on a business trip Venti is my roommate"
"Xiao? Xiao are you okay?!" "Oh uh yea I'm fine Venti don't worry" "Can I ask you something once you get back to the dorms?" "Sure why not"
Xiao watched Venti smile and leave he didn't want to answer any of the questions Venti had he was far too scared Venti would ask about the boy or how he got all of the scars he has. "Excuse me miss I have a question?" "Hm? What is it Xiao?" "Do you know how to put people to sleep?" "Well they sell children sleeping gummies and adult ones too why do you ask?" "It's just Venti and Aether plan on staying at my house to eat candy and watch movies and I'm scared they'll be up all annoy me while I try to sleep" "Oh then I'm sure it'll be easy for you to get them to eat the gummies also you can go now" "Hm alright then thank you" Xiao smiled and left the nurses office annoyed. Sure that was help but it wasn't the help I needed "Alright Xiao spill it what really happened there's no way that boy just disappeared while going out with *you*"  More and more students surrounded them "Yea Xiao what really happened?" "Alright everyone back away from him you could be the next person he attacks" "You're all too immature for you age, we had a disagreement and he said he'd be leaving for a couple of days he didn't say y he just left me there then I ran into some people" "That's the most honest look I've ever seen him give" "Yea his eyelids go low when he's lying I guess he's telling the truth this time" "Wait I have another question for him, a personal one uh Xiao can I talk to you in private?" "Sure why not"
Xiao followed his classmate he's nicknamed four eyes into an empty room. "What is it?" "Have you seen this dog? It's my little brothers" "Yes I have actually, I saw him by some daycare that's also some office place at three yesterday" "Daycare that's an office place? Alright thanks a lot" "Yea no problem four eyes" "Huh?" "What?" "Oh nothing I just thought I heard you say something" "Oh weird,I can help you put up some posters and ask some of my friends if you'd like" "Oh no it's all good thank you though" Xiao nodded his head.
VENTI'S POV
"Maybe you too will be some anime thing" "Does Xiao even like anime?" "I don't know I'll have to ask him when he comes back" "Oh yea he wanted me to pick out some movies for us to watch over at his house" "Aether do you really have to leave I only now met you?" "I can try but I doubt I'll be successful in convincing my mom" Venti sighed pulling out his phone "Shouldn't Xiao be back by now?" "Why're you two just sitting in my dorm?" "I had a question to ask and if you disagreed I'd have Aether here for backup" "Ok? What is it?" "I wanted to ask if I could get a permanent dorm change to this one but they needed to know if you were ok with it since you know it's your dorm" "Sure I don't really care i get bored in here alone" "Annndddd done I got the recoding I'll go bring it to them" "What recording? Aether!" Venti ran to the door and shut it "Let's watch a movie" "What recording?" "He just recorded you as proof of you agreeing" "And?" "And that's all I promise" Xiao stared at Venti for a while "Also I wanna know about the photos" "Photos?" "You've been taking pictures of me randomly throughout the days I've been here why?" Xiao's heart dropped to his stomach "Alright I'll come clean, before my parents left they told me that if I were to ever have a crush of someone I should take many photos of them so that if that person were to leave I wouldn't have to cry about it all day" "You have a crush on me?" "Shut up" "Aww Xiao" "Is that why we" "Shhh don't bring that up ever" "Geez alright let's just watch something" "Alright I'll watch anything but stupid Barbie movies" "You're so mean"