Chapter 8 i think

I've gotta remember I have this story to do
AETHER'S POV
"I was kinda hoping Xiao would be here" Venti laughed before sitting next to Aether "Don't worry he's in the bathroom but there's something I need to ask you before Xiao gets back" 'Uh oh what if he asks why people actually hate Xiao or something like why does it always seem like Xiao is stalking me' "Xiao said he's loved me since he first saw and said you'd agree" "Well yes it's true he's in love with you he's always telling me" "Why's that? He didn't know me did he?" "He probably just thought you were attractive and started liking you more and more as you guys got closer it's Xiao you can never be too sure"
Venti nodded his head slowly but understood eventually.
XIAO'S POV
Despite hearing the whispers of other students Xiao's say was going good so far. He saw Venti and Aether sitting with each other and joined them. "So Xiao~ Aether's told me some things about you" Xiao eyed Aether before sitting down. "What exactly?" "Oh nothing much just the fact you're in love with me" "Well I told you that myself" "Ah you did not, you said you loved me, Aether said you were in love with me. There's a very big difference from loving someone and being in love in my eyes" "Yea? Please explain for me" "Well loving someone can be anything, like I love Aether my family my other friends and you all in a friendly caring way. But I'm also in love with... someone. Being in love is very different because I wanna be with this person all the time and I'm always happy with them and i would most definitely marry them" Xiao started to tense up. Venti didn't specify who it was he was in love with but all Xiao knew was he was one of the people Venti loved.
"And who is that? You know the person you're in love with" Venti looked up as if he were thinking then took Xiao's hands. Aether must've understood what was going to happen because he nodded his head then left the two alone. "Xiao" "Venti?" Venti stood up and let go on Xiao's hands. "The fact you don't know who I'm in love with hurts" "It does? Is it Aether?" "What? No you idiot I like you, better yet I'm in love with you"