Chapter 7?

An update on my life🥱
I'm 99% sure I'm sticking with He/They pronouns since well my younger self wanted to be a boy so damn bad and I still do can't really decide if I'm just tired or bored but I feel like I'm gonna pass out and I'm pansexual and Sacramento doesn't know what warmth is anymore so I'm freezing my ass off 😍🙏on the bright side Kaeya looks finer than ever in the new event
VENTI'S POV
Venti was practically counting each second until Xiao came back to school. He wasn't sure if the feelings he felt was mad or worried but he knew he wanted an explanation.
"What are you doing?" "Oh! Xiao I need to talk to you"  "What's wrong?" 'Why's he acting like nothing happened'
Venti brushed it off and pulled Xiao into a classroom "Why the- what's wrong?" "You were put on house arrest?!" "I'm aware" "Why are you acting like this is regular every month?!" "Stop yelling Ven nothing bad happened" "You got hurt! You shouldn't even be here go to the hospital or something!" "So you're worried? You do love me" "Xiao this is not the time to be joking around. What even happened why did you just casually have a knife?" "To cut my apples" "Why did you challenge him to a knife fight?! Whatever the hell that is" "He provoked the fight he had it coming" "I'm just surprised you didn't get expelled" "I can't it's impossible, since Dottore provoked the fight on video and everything else I've been accused of has no proof of me doing it they have no reason to expel me they just make sure others don't annoy me which they fail at doing"
Venti sighed and hugged Xiao.
XIAO'S POV
'Do I really deserve Venti? He's perfect and I'm me. No of course I do I did all of this for him it was all out of love' "I love you" "What?!" Venti's sudden reaction startled Xiao and caused him to break the hug.
"Ven, what's wrong?" "You love me? Xiao I told you I wasn't in the mood for your jokes" "I'm not joking this time I do love you" "Ask Aether he'll tell you, I've loved you since I saw you" "Hm I know I just needed you to admit it" Xiao glared at Venti while he laughed "You being all sappy is gonna be in my memory for the rest of eternity" "Venti" "Come on Come on let's go to class"
AETHER'S POV
'I hate math the hell do I need it for in life? I wonder if Xiao returned yet I doubt he did he said he didn't plan on coming back but then again it is Xiao he's never true to his word. No Aether he's your best friend he wouldn't just disappear'
"Aether are you okay?" "Yea I'm fine Venti, wait Venti?" "Yea? Why're you surprised?" "I uh well you see"