Chapter 3 part 1

Fair warning  I have no idea if dorms have bathrooms and shit I never cared to look things up like that also this may or may not be a more sexual chapter it all depends on what 3 am me decides
VENTI'S POV
"Hey Aether can I talk to you for a second?" "Uh yea sure what's up?" "About Xiao... does he catch feelings rather quick?" "Yea I'd say he does" "Hm ok and does he get horny easily?" "I'm not sure why're asking me these questions?" "Last night we watched a scary movie and I fell asleep not feeling anything but when we woke up we sorta shared a kiss and when I jumped on his out of fear it was obvious he had a boner" "Maybe ask him about that" "Okay thanks" Venti walked down the halls to see Xiao. "Hey Xiao!"
Venti looked at Xiao confused but walked closer to him to see something hit him in the head causing him to run towards Xiao. "Venti!" "What are you doing to him?!" "He attacked me!" "Yea right he's the one bleeding" "That doesn't mean anything!" "She got mad at me for being with you I just wanted to talk" "Oh Xiao I'm so sorry. Come on Xiao I'll take you to the nurse" Xiao nodded standing up with Venti.
Now here's what happened
XIAO'S POV
Xiao walked down the halls until he reached the girl from earliers dorm. "Xiao? What do you want" "May I come in?" "Sure I guess, what do you want?" Once the girl closed the door Xiao placed the bag over her head pulling it tight. Xiao sensed someone would come soon and let her attack back he opened the door allowing her to have room the throw something at him which caused Venti to go over to them.
"Xiao why'd you go to her dorm?" "I wanted to invite her to hang out with us today but I guess she didn't want to"
Venti sighed "I'm gonna go get Aether"
After a while Aether and Venti came back.
"Venti can I talk to him?" "Sure I'm gonna go get something to eat you guys want anything?" Xiao and Aether shook their heads. "Xiao what the hell were you thinking I thought you were done will all this shit" "I don't know what came over me I'll make sure it doesn't happen again" "Ok now the whole getting horny thing" "He told you about that too?" "And the taking pictures of him everywhere he goes" "He saw me?!" "No, I just have to go everywhere with you to make sure nothing happens and the one time I don't you see what happened" "That's fair"
Xiao ended up staying in the nurses office longer than expected but got to leave just before curfew.
"Xiao!" Xiao felt someone's arms wrap around him. "Oh Venti hey" "Omg Xiao are you okay?" "I'm so sorry we treated you wrongly in the past please forgive us" "Who are these people?" "Some student also saw what happened to you and went around talking about it"
Xiao didn't think much of it nor did he care. He had Venti and that's all he wanted. He saw these people as extras or just another way to get what he wants.
"Xiao you spaced out again" "Oh sorry I'm still tired from the whole attack thing" "Come on I'll take you to your dorm I'm sure there's some almond tufu left over" Xiao nodded as Venti took his hand and left.
Xiao sat on his bed while he ate. "So Xiao about last night, do you have feelings for me?" "What kind of feelings? I do see you as a good friend if you mean that" "No I mean romantic feelings you've been acting different since last night" "Romantic feelings? I don't know it's normal for friends to kiss and sleep together right?" "Friends with benefits do yes" "Why can't we be that then?" "What friends with benefits?" "Yeah" "Sure can we just get changed and go to sleep I'm pretty tired" Xiao nodded his head walking into his bathroom. "You keep your clothes in the bathroom?" "It makes it easier to change" "Hm alright then"
VENTI'S POV
Venti went to his dorm to get his clothes. "Hey Razor I'm gonna be across from our dorm tonight just knock on the door if you need anything" "Razor will be okay Bennett is coming to stay the night with Razor" "Ah Ok have fun then"
Venti left his dorm to see Xiao's door open. He entered making sure to close the door. "Xiao just take the damn pill" "Aether,Xiao is everything ok?" "Venti I'm glad you're here, tell him to take his pill" "Get away from me you monster" "I'll make sure he takes it you go get some sleep it's late" Aether sighed letting go of Xiao "I'm going after the both of you if he doesn't take it" "Got it"
Not exactly sure how to like out this in but whatever. So like Xiao and Venti did a little bet to see who'd get drunk first and well people do dumb things while they're drunk.
Venti decided to take a shower first so Xiao wouldn't have to cook. "Hey Xiao can you get out everything while I take a shower?" "Wouldn't both of us getting into the shower together be quicker?" Venti looked at Xiao, he had a good point it would save more time if they showered together. "We'd also get to know each other more better" "How exactly would that happen while we shower?" "I'll be able to find out if it's big or small" Venti turned red hitting Xiao "You pervert!" Xiao laughed walking into the bathroom turning on the shower. Venti placed his pajamas on Xiao's bed and walked into the bathroom to see Xiao staring into the mirror. "Xiao you okay?" "I need to redye my hair" "We can do it next Saturday" "Get in the shower I'm gonna make sure the door is locked" "Okay then" Venti removed his clothes and got into the shower to hear Xiao close the bathroom door. "Venti I'm gonna get in now I'll make sure to close my eyes" "Ok you better not think about doing anything sexual" Xiao only chuckled getting into the shower with Venti. "You're still drunk aren't you"
3 am me decides to do sexual things
"Me? No never" Xiao wrapped his arms around Venti pulling him closer. "Yea no you're still drunk I told you that game was a bad idea" "Oh hush now Venti let's enjoy this lovely Saturday night how any other couple would" "Falling asleep watching Netflix?" Xiao groaned causing Venti to laugh. "I'm joking" Venti turned around and pulled Xiao into a kiss. After a while Venti could feel Xiao's hand move to his tower back causing him to blush. "Xiao-" "Shhh let's enjoy ourselves okay?" Venti nodded his allowing Xiao to move his hands wherever.
Venti pulled away from Xiao for a bit "You made sure to lock the door right?" "Mhm why?" Venti looked away from Xiao "No reason" "You wanna finish this on the bed don't you" Xiao smiled "Let's dry off them I'm sure it'll be easier laying down"
Venti did just Xiao said he got out of the shower and dried off. They agreed to do it on the extra bed in the dorm.