Chapter 4

Goddam I lost interest in this story
I've been reading too much so these chapters might turn into shorts KaeyaxReader
VENTI'S POV
Venti woke up to the sound of birds chirping, he left his window open all night like and idiot. 
"Xiao? Why are you in my dorm?" "Hm? Oh the door was opened so I decided to come in and make sure you were alright" "Weird I'm sure I locked it" Xiao shook his head "Lay back down you're clearly still sleepy" Venti didn't want to spark an argument with Xiao and just laid back down slowly falling to sleep looking at Xiao "read" a magazine.
XIAO'S POV
Once Xiao made sure Venti was sleep he searched around the dorm. He ended up take some of Venti's clothes and trash.
"Hey Xiao have you seen Venti?" "Why do you need him?" "He's my partner for something" "What?" "Why do you need to know?" "That's non of your business" "Just tell me where he is" "He's not here he left campus earlier to go to the by the school lake" "See how easy that was"
Xiao knew exactly which lake the boy was going to and later went to to see him by himself.
"Xiao you sure Venti came here?" "Hm? Oh yea, want me to tie your shoe it's untied?" "Sure why not" Xiao got down to tie the boys shoe. "What're you doing?" The boy then noticed Xiao had put a rope around his ankles falling over luckily he found a rock to hold onto. "Xiao help me please!" Xiao looked down at the boy. "Why should I?" "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Xiao scoffed kicking the boys hand causing him to fall into the water never to be seen again.