7 TAKEN

Sorem stood frozen in shock. It was a miracle no one heard his scream. But he still screamed, even now. He screamed, he cried out.

That filthy hunchback, still looming over this beautiful princess, trying to act modest and just.

"I do not think it wise to take you in the open like this," he insisted. "Home is not far."

"I cannot wait that long. It's been days."

The hunchback scanned her bare upper body then groaned. "All right. But if someone finds us...."

Sorem's heart broke with each languished kiss they shared. It was slow at first, then deeper. Somehow, he felt cheated.

A beautiful princess deserved a beautiful prince. A prince such as he.

This was his right. It should have been him pinching her pink nipples while sucking on the other. It should have been his hair she ran her fingers through, showing her appreciation with a deep moan. It should have been him being begged, "Your mouth, husband, please," as she rooted up her dress.

"You need not make demands," he said, lips against her left knee, "I'll gladly accommodate."

And he did, spreading her legs wide and pressing his mouth to her.

Sorem's body blushed.

Was that how the hunchback subdued and charmed her? No. No. No. This was something else. This...this was magic. It had to be magic. The valley was under a spell, the Jvalan had said, maybe...perhaps the princess was, too.

She was certainly vocal in her appreciation of the hunchback's effort.

That filthy hunchback.

"Turn this way," Vadde begged, gasping, "so that I can appreciate you in kind."

He paused long enough to whisper, "Later. But for now, let's hurry before an animal happens upon us.

When he knelt and began undoing his trousers, Sorem gripped the dagger tighter.

The princess was good enough to humor him. Her beautiful laugh even sounded genuine when she teased, "We happen upon animals coupling all the time. Maybe now it's our turn."

His laugh was true and stopped when he brought his member against her and met his mark. They both let out a shout for which Sorem died inside.

All feeling drained from Sorem's body as he bore witness to this crime...this crime against justice and decency.

When the hunchback held her bosom, rubbing her breast as he took her with vigor, Sorem bit back a sob.

"This is not happening. She's...surely, she's protesting."

But Vadde ran her hand up the hunchback's surprisingly muscled form, begging, "Harder."

"But it hurts when I go to the hilt. You've said."

Sorem gritted his teeth. "You lying, pompous...."

Vadde answered with a moan as she pulled him in for a kiss. "It does but I want it to hurt a little today. To remind me even after we're done."

The next thrust was firm and her cry true.

"Stop this," Sorem whispered. "Stop. Stop. Stop!"

Something came over him and he gripped the knife and decided to charge. He'd rescue her from this terrible spell, and forthwith.

To his amazement and shock, he couldn't move. "What?" One glance down at the Jvalan showed her watching him. "What have you done?"

"What have you done? Calm yourself," the Jvalan said. "It's only temporary. Until you calm. Calm. Now."