Two Year Anniversary

Oh my goodness gracious. I forgot that today was the day that I decided to be a not very good girl and say that I was 16 when I was 12 to get on this website. 

So I'm gonna tell you about all the stories I have given up on/wrote/finished. In order from memory.

Hopefully this is correct.

1) Well first is my most popular story: The New Winchester. I don't want to talk about the first draft because it was horrible and I just don't want to bring it up. Let's just say that our lovely Erika nearly killed Castiel in a few minutes after meeting the Winchesters. Oh and interesting fact: TNW was orginally named A Little Bit about the Winchesters. Then I renamed it cause it was too long.

2) Second story: On My Own. I am also throughly embarressed with this story, but not as bad because once I started this one I was halfway through with TNW... I think.

3) Next up: (Correct me if I'm wrong) These Days Before.  This was a contest story for Thecattygrl and it was based off of GUESS WHAT The New Winchester!! Cause I signed up for this contest then I had a really bad Writer's block and I decided "How about we do a backstory!" that didn't work out so well.

4) One I never published (There's a lot) Dragon Tonuge. This was based off a nightmare I had when I was a kid, but it freaked me out so much I quit writing it. It still freaks me out.

5) Another unpublished: The Little MenThis is the children's book I've told you about earlier in this story and I have never published it, and I doubt I will cause it's still only half way finished!!

6) Hail. Now I know what you're gonna say; "But Olivia! You published that this year!" Well I've been writing it for a very long time, but I never had the guts to actually publish it until this year when I said "Fuck it I'm gonna post it."

7) Goodness gracious this is hard to remember! Sam and Dean Winchester and the School of Hogwarts, so I started this and it's hard to write for me because I'm dealing with something I've never written (Harry Potter) and something that I've written and screwed up badly. So it's taken a lot of time to actually write and upload this.

8) Request One-Shot of SPN, so I really like reading one-shots that people request and I like writing something for people because it makes me feel really important when I do and they really like it. :) So I created this story and I'm perfectly fine with people not requesting because I'm really bad at updating it.

9) 1, 2, 3 Reasons Why, I started this about a year ago because I started having a crush on a boy that I dedicated the story to and we had been talking one day and it was getting really bad that I had a dream about said boy. So I said we couldn't be friends and he asked why. I said I wouldn't tell him. So he made me tell him 3 reasons why we couldn't be friends. So I took the story and I twisted it.

10) The Married Winchesters, Ah yes, my second biggest story! Yay! The sequal to The New Winchester was orginally supposed to take place when Erika was supposed to be a ghost. Then I had an amazing idea! AN ANGEL!! Cool! So I also wasn't able to explain that Erika's powers went out because to bring her back, she had to loose her powers, but God didn't tell her that. :)

11) Supernatural Academy Army, So I've been writing this for a very long time and I'm gonna upload it once I literally finish it because I'm close to that and maybe I'll put it in the Watty awards or something like that. But I don't know... I really am super excited about this story so it'll most likely go up soon.

12) Women of Letters Legacy, I had come up with this idea when searching on the famous Tumblr (my name is Lickmyassbutt by the way) and there was a post that said "Are there any Women of Letters? I mean other than Charlie or Dorthy." so I wanted to make a story that had that. And of course every hunter/letter wo/man is gonna have a shitty backstory, so have fun with feels coming up. ;D

13) Unpublished: Heart Attack, I honestly have no clue what I wanted to do with this story, but it kinda just got lost in my folder and my wattpad stories. (I keep all the old stories I had) but yeah, it's not much anymore, but I did write a lot of it.

14) Unpublished: School of The Fandoms, thanks again Tumblr, you are a lifesaver when it comes to writers block! So this will be going up once I get a roll on it, but that might be a while cause I'm gonna post it once I finish another story.

15) Unpublished: The Best Fanfic 5Ever, I just came up with this idea where I'm gonna shove all the cliches of a Fandom in two chapters, like the first two are gonna be my favorite fandom: Supernatural. Then One Direction, Doctor Who, Sherlock, etc. Hopefully it's gonna be awesome!!

So I only have 15 stories I've ever written and it seems like a lot to me because I've only been truly writing on here for 2 years. :D That's exciting! I'm sorry I couldn't upload this last night, but my wifi went out cause my brother was on his snowmobile and snapped a wire that connected the wifi, phone and cable to our provider... So yeah. At least I got it up today!!

Have a very nice evening and lovely morning if that's what's going on in your place.

Olivia WINCHESTERsamdean Rice

Have a wonderful next year!