Recent

Wells then... uhhhh, I can tell you about recent stuff now cause I have nothing else...
! ! ! ! ! ! ! IMPORTANT THIS HAS SOME TRIGGER WORDS FOR SELF-HARMERS SO PLEASE YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF IT WILL TRIGGER YOU ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Right now, I'm in 8th grade. I live with my family of four. I play hockey. I'm a red belt in Tae Kwon Do (two til black). I'm a swimmer and want to get onto the high school team.

I think I might have a thing called Depersonalization because some days it feels like I'm in a dream and that I'm just watching myself with no control. So if someone says wake up to me while I'm in that state, my anxiety will kick in and I'll have a panic attack.

I'm friends with a lot of beaten up people and help them with the burdens on their shoulders. And as in burdens: One friend has tried to commit suicide four times, almost succeeding once when she was put in a short term coma from pill overdose. The others were hanging herself or cutting the wrist open.

Another burden is: One girl's mother has a drinking and drug addiction and she forced her children to do drugs and if they didn't she'd abuse them.

#3 Burden: [this is a personal burden] I've been stalked before twice and I have a boy who likes me, but I swear he is going to be a rapist one day. He violates people's space. As well as taking one of my close SPN friends and taking her to a back alley to try and undress her. She broke his nose and ran away. I get to see the creep every Tuesday and Thursday because he takes after school classes with me.

Okay, enough depressing ones.

I have an awesome brother who I would die for in a heartbeat. Even though we don't act like it all the time, but we are close. And fun fact: instead of doing a high-five we hand hug. :)

I'm also saving for two trips, one to New Orleans by myself and one to Minneapolis Supernatural Con. If you're going to either or live in New Orleans message me or drop a comment!

So that's me recently.... Ask questions or request stories or anything of that sort and I'll see ya later!

Ba-bye Grains!