65 Questions

So I'm stealing off of a Tumblr post.
This will be the first 32 questions, then in a part two will be 33.

Warning, there is some really deep stuff in here, please proceed with caution. Thanks, but enjoy!

--65 (32) Questions you are rarely asked.
1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others?
Well, sometimes I have these days where I am in literally a dream like state and I doubt my existence, but I don't doubt others. Unless they are online people, because sometime they can be sketchy.

2. On a scale of 1-5 how afraid of the dark are you?
Like a 3.5 because I am quite scared and I have to have at least a little light on somewhere, or it feels like there's always something staring at me, so 3.5.

3. Who is a person you would never want to meet?
I would never ever like to meet a few people: Justin Beiber, Donald Trump, and Dolorice Umbridge.

4. Favorite word?
Umm, I'm gonna be really cheesy. Love, because it can mean so many things and it can mean the whole world to you and express it in one word.

5. If you were a type of tree, what tree would you be?
I would be a weeping willow because I've always thought they were beautiful and I want to be married under one.

6. When you look in the mirror this morning what did you first think?
I look like shit today, let's make that different.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tshirt. (For my James. Thanks 123RW reference.)

8. What do you label yourself as?
I label myself as a geek who is trying to make a bigger difference in this world.

9. Bright room or dark room?
Bright room. 

10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Talking to random people on Omegle. If you want to chat with me I'll use the tag WINCHESTERsamdean and I'm on chat.

11. Favorite age you've been so far?
Seven. 

12. Who told you they loved you last?
My best friend who in in Rehab right now and recovering from depression and a suicide attempt.

13. Your worst enemy?
Jealousy. I know it's not a human, but it brings out the worst in me.

14. Was is your current desktop picture?
It's a barbwire fence closeup.

15. Do you like someone?
Actually I like two people. Luke, my friend who is my James, and Jacob, who is the guy who's best friend has a crush on me.

16. The last song you listened to?
Safety Dance by Men without Hats.

17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
Justin Freaking Bieber.

18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
A kid at my school, Jaran Roste or Justin Bieber.

19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
I would want Misha Collins, so we would have tea in a highway and do all the other slightly illegal stuff he did.

20. What is your best physical attribute?
I have been told my eyes are extremely pretty and my hair is very luscious.

21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
Well, I would probably be one of those halfway fit guys and have slightly longer blonde hair. I would run around with my shirt off because it's allowed for guys to do it.

22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
Yes, I can walk on my toe knuckles.

23. What is one unique thing you're afraid of?
I'm totally scared of being left totally alone in my High School, because of some things that have happened and I have had nightmares about that could happen in real life.

24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwhich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
I want a peanut butter, lightly-buttered, banana-pepper slices, on slightly toasted white potato bread.

25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
I'll probably put it into my next MinnCon fund or I'll spend it on a Mid-Winter formal dress. (Trust me, I need one.)

26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going?
Freaking France.

27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime of alcoholic beverage of your choice. What would it be?
My question is why the fuck does an angel have beer? I would want Mike's Hard Lemonade though, because that shiz is aweso--- pffttt, nooo I've never drank any alcohol! What is alcohol? Is it a chocolate?

28. You discover a beautiful island up which you may build you own society. You make the rules, what is your first rule?
Only cute boys on my island, (as well as any girls) but any boys trespassing will be sent outside in the wilderness with only a leaf to cover his manly-hood for one week, then he will be sent back on a boat to the mainland in shame.

29. What is your favorite expletive?
Keep on Keeping on.

30. Your house is on fire, you only have enough time to run in and grave one inanimate object. All loved ones and pets have already made it out. What is your object?
Well, I would grab my notebook full of my stories, because in those stories is my life and I hide money and photos in that notebook. As well as any letters that mean anything to me. That notebook is my life.

31. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I think mine would be when my friend died this past summer, so I wouldn't have to remember the pain of him being gone.

32. Death would like to grant you one wish to bring back any one person to this world. Who would you bring back?
Although I did just mention that I loved my friend and I miss him terribly, I wouldn't want him back on this earth where a lot of things are so screwed up. I think I would bring back Robin Williams (RIP) because I believe that if he gave people a second chance we would let him know he wasn't alone. And that he deserves to be cherished and loved. And that he shouldn't have gone because of himself and that he felt that he should go. 

__

Okay, the second part of this is going up sometime next week or so. I will be going back to writing on a schedule now and trying to get a chapter up 1 or 2 times a week. Thanks for reading!

~Olivia