Answers to Questions!

@Austinmaster5000

Austinmaster5000 asked: Favorite genre to write and favorite genre to read?

Answer: My favorite genre to write has to be fantasy, I love making my own worlds and creating new lives that others can escape to, I have some stories that I love writing that do take place in a non-mystical world, but then they are always romances. My favorite genre to read is fiction all together, I will read romance, fantasy, thriller, western, tragedy, plays, etc. As long as it's fiction, I'm game. There isn't really a reason why I don't like non-fiction. Maybe it's the fact that all of that had actually happened to a person, and if their lives are that interesting, I would almost feel bad for them. 

Also: Do you ever get the feeling when you are talking and the other person hears something way different?

Answer: Yes, many times. I will be talking to someone and they will just smile and nod when I ask them a question, or I would say something entirely different to the conversation, just to see if they were really listening, like bringing up a previous topic we just talked about, and watching them just continue on as if nothing happened, or if they misheard me. It's fun, especially since I swear I'm deaf sometimes and I mishear things all the time. I totally get this. 

(I will be adding to the question page the more questions I get, thank you!)