My Story So Far.

Okay, so I wanted to share with you a little bit more about me. Well I was born in South Dakota, USA. I moved to Minnesota after my dad, a radio station person, got a job there. I am the youngest out of me and my brother. He is 2 and half years older than me exactly. I was born on April 19, 2001. I technically had a job when I was a child. This is about when I was 3 when I was called to model for dresses and children's suits. I went to many many different modeling shows before I was called yet again to become a child actress. It was local stuff and things that were in Minneapolis and and St. Paul. 

I can remember that stuff quite well and if I can I'll upload an old picture of me when I was modeling and one of me now. But again, I was a child actress and model for... 5 years. I was getting into school more and more so I quit. I still do local shows and try out for some things but not much.

I am also in many sports. I started skating when I was 3 the same time I started school and modeling. I was first in Figure Skating and was, as I am told, very good. I had competed in figure skating and won 1st 7 times, 2nd 4 times, 3rd 1 time, and 4th 3 times. My brother, Sean Rice, was in hockey. Me being the little sister and looking up to the big brother. I tried hockey and liked it. I had to make a decision though, hockey or figure skating? I chose hockey, even though my figure skating career just took off in a good way. I've been skating for 9 years soon to be 10. I love my friends at hockey and if it wasn't for them I wouldn't be able to be writing this. I wouldn't have been introduced to SPN, I wouldn't have gotten my first goal. A lot of things wouldn't have happened. I am in Tae Kwon Do too, no its not Karate or Judo. This is from Korea and I am 3 belts away from black. 

School; Okay this is a bit complicated. I went to Zion Lutheran School and Church for 8 years, Preschool-6th grade. You can go up to 8th grade but I decided not to so I went to Discovery Middle School while a new High School was being built. I went through Discovery 7th grade and 8th grade.

If you have questions leave them down below and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!