7//

Blaze approached me while I was about to go home. He said that he needs this score just like me so we have to work together. Although he did not say a word why he is doing this and I didn't ask so.

I said that we'd meet after school in the library the next day and decide further. He was okay with that. And when i geared up my car, He asked, "Were you alright then? Cause you just puked all over me," He thought he was teasing me but I don't know what is it but there was some kind of stuff in those words. It meant.... Caring.

"Yeah, thanks. I just felt a little bit light headed," I said trying to control my smile. I cannot smile infront of this guy. I am going to be as mysterious as him. He should beg me to say even a word about my own personal self. Game on, lil fella.

*

Friday! Yay! Not that I was gonna go out and let myself out like my old self, cause you know, multiple reasons. I have had the worst experiences with hangovers. Say for example, The last hook up I made, resulted in, me getting pregnant. So yeah, tomorrow's plan includes, sleep, eat, movie, repeat. No one comes between this.

On the same vibe, I threw on a collar floral shirt with a Y shaped tee, covering my belly with an extra large comfy blazer. I wore sandals of dark blue colour which I haven't wore in months. God, it felt so good.

Ooh also, I have this study session with Blaze or whatever his first name is, I don't care.

*

I was standing on the hallways of my school checking my schedule for the next class. Thank God, I'm free for the rest of the day. I thought maybe read something? Cause I haven't done that in ages.

I went to the library and searched for a good book and found a nice one. Took out my glasses and All I could remember was that. I was completely lost in the book that I didn't notice a figure seated next to me. I regained my conscious just to notice for the hundredth time, it was Blaze. "The fuck?" I yelled and the librarian hushed me. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a husky tone.

"For yelling," He said also focusing on his book. He reads books? Can't digest. "Come on, do it," I said not giving him my attention. "You are early," He said.

"I haven't got any classes so," I still was in my book. "Whatcha reading?"

"Um it's a dystopian novel, you won't get that," There was this thing in his speech which induced to me to talk morr against him. Like, it kindled me. You won't get that, my ass.

"What's so special that I can't understand it?" I asked distilling my specs. "Cause it is history?"

He just chuckled. The most annoying chuckle ever. "Maybe but-"

He just paused. He was focused on my seat. I could sense something flowing out of me, some liquid. What the hell is happening?

"Is everything all right?" No I ain't motherf- I felt everything in me collapsed, everything seemed to be in agony, numb and restless. "Jefferson,"
His warm hands were all over me, waking up. That's when I understood what he meant to me, to my babies. They are his's. I could sense the connection. "Take me to the infirmary," That was all I was able to put.

*

"Jefferson," His voice was like melody. The harmones were back to their duty. It ringed through my ears. "You are awake!" That joy.

I tried getting up but the arrival of the doctor and this tiredness wouldnt let me. "Dont stress yourselves," The doctor came right in and checked my stats.

It was not our infirmary. I was in a hospital. The smell of steroids greatly welcomed me and I can't wait to throw up! "Everything's alright doc?" I asked scrunching my baby belly hard. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for them. I can't lose anyone of them. They meant the world to me, my babies.

"I could say, you shouldn't stress yourself this much," The doctor paused while seeing the reports. "You are eleven weeks long, and the baby B is kind of in breach." My heart fell into a deep lagoon that I could never find, ever. Baby B is kind of in a breach. No it can't be. Tears fell down while I was lost. My baby- No it can't be.

"Miss. Jefferson, there's no need to panic, the life of your baby depends on you, we have a few more weeks until we can do anything. So eat and rest well," She smiled apologetically. I assured myself that I can do this. I can save my child.

During these commotions, I forgot who accompanied me here and who was watching all this. Blaze.

Yay. Sabby mom and mystery dad. My children are gonna be great.

I couldn't bring myself to talk to him, even look at him. What's he gonna think of me, some hoe? Bimbo? A bitch? Or worse. I just wrapped myself and decided to doze when my family came barging into the room. Blaze was startled, just like me.

"Honey, Pearl, what's wrong?" Aunt asked, her tears was just doing their job then. I was out of words, how could I try myself to tell her that one of my babies is trying to engulf the other one? I simply cried. Reece was in tears too, her begging me not to break down. If I cry, it will take me hours to come out of it, it may risk my life. Now, that I am three. I couldn't, just like that.

My aunt was getting real worried. But how could I- "Mrs. Jefferson, I think the doc wanted to see you," Blaze said, his voice soothing like a damn friggin song. He thought that my aunt as my mom. Mrs. Jefferson. Seggsy.How could I think of this at a time like this? Damn.

My aunt ruffled my hair and went out along with Reece. Phew, thank god- oh wait. Not this! I am gonna be alone with him and he would expect me to explain. Very well.

But, He wasn't what I thought he would be. He took his seat near the patio and gave me a huggy smile. It gave me hope. Confidence, desire, happiness and faith. I could do this. My children are going to be just fine.

You guys are gonna have a great dad, kids. I spoke to myself.

Although, the harmones in me kicked every bit of hope in a second and The next moment, i was drowned in tears. The hole which seemed to be gone reappeared in my heart. The sulking feeling hit me right on the face.

I sobbed hard. "You are gonna be alright, Jefferson," He said approaching me. That didn't make me stop crying. "Hey hey, shh, come here," He hugged me. Blaze just hugged me.

-&-