8//

"There is no need to worry, They are going to be great," Blaze whispered while I wetted his shirt with my tears. "I am a living example," He chuckled. But I could sense a no pun intended feeling. There was sadness in his tone and it was obvious that he tried hard to mask it with his laugh.

He Sniffed. "You know, I had a twin," Had? What does that mean?

I just raised my head up. Everything in me confirmed for the second time that he is the father of my babies. I just knew it. I wanted to ask him, tell him, and celebrate with him. But we are living in the planet Earth.

I wanted to ask him. What did he mean by had? Are they no more? No god, I heard things that a twin surving the other one's death is almost impossible, when they are young and unmated. That's .... Agony. He maybe just missed them or they had a fight or something?

"Had?" I asked him eventhough I restrained myself very hard, but I couldn't.

Tears came rolling down. Like waterfall. The very first time I had seen a boy crying. I did not in a million years expected this to happen. I made him cry. I did.

"Penny," He whispered while swallowing hard. He was trying to control himself, but the agony was too strong that It became dominant over him.

Now the places had been switched, he was on my arms, wetting my sweatshirt. He squirmed like a little guy and I couldn't see Blaze. The blaze I knew.

"Blaze," I cried shallowly. He was on my belly then and it tickled me. When did he move from my shoulder to my stomach?

He came back to his senses and stood up. "I'm sorry," He spated and turned to leave.

I Sniffed and dried my tears. "You are going to be alright, Blaze," I said standing up from the bed. It was still a little bit dizzy but I thought I could make it upto there. "I want to talk to you,"

I muttered and was about to fall, when He caught me. Our bodies collided with my babies squealing inside me. This was real, seemed surreal. I stared into his blue eyes and wished my babies would have his eyes rather than my brown shade. His eyebrows were arched and sharp enough to pierce me through. His facial features was just....magnum opus. I wished that I could stare at him longer.

Again, He came back to his senses and dropped me on the bed. He stopped and stared at my neck. "Your name is 'earl'?" He asked with laughter.

"What's there to laugh?" I asked giving him false hope that I was 'Earl'. Brat is a nincompoop, I guess.

"You are named Earl but always comes to the class late," Man, he chuckled. I saw him smile for the very first time in the three weeks I had known him.

"Shut up," I said laughing at him. Then he decided to stay for a while until my aunt comes back. He was on his phone the whole time. "Um I forgot to ask, Do you want me to call your boyfriend?"

Punch. In. My. Gut. I don't know how to react to it and I just opened my mouth and words didn't come out. How could I say to him that he is the motherfucking father of my babies? "There is no boyfriend," I directed my gaze away from him out of embarrassment.

"Got it, " He said again furrowing into his phone whilst I just blatantly stared at the ceilings. "Have you been to Vegas, Blaze?" I asked him just like that.

"Mmhm," He hummed while watching reels. "I mean like recently?" I asked further.

"How much recent?"

"Maybe within a year or something," My voice was almost shaky realizing that my dad was alive this time, last year.

"Yeah," And he looked at me in confusion. "Anything wrong? Is it about the babies?" He closed his phone and approached me to the bed. Tears just rolled from my eyes rapidly, unknowing of the reason.

"Hey hey, hush, Listen to me," He made me look at his eyes. Darn it. "I was a twin once and My sister tried to engulf me in the womb, but guess what? I am alive!" He cheerfully said that But only did I know that he is again masking his shaky voice. "And she isn't here, just the hell with it,"

"Fuck it," He took the stool from the corner and placed in right beside me. "Penny, she was my sister. We were fraternal and she had turquoise blue eyes, the rarest. Her smile was cozy and she had a big heart. She always let me have the last slice of pizza. She made me sleep when I was injured. She was a best sister, bestfriend, best mother, anyone could ask for. But fate didn't let her live long, or did my parents. They did this to her. They killed her," He shook from crying and I couldn't take anymore agony this day.

I pulled him in for a hug and made him decrease his sob. "It's okay, you are good," I said ruffling through his silky, just washed hair which smelled like watermelon. Yummy. Jeez Pearl --

"They did this to her, they should have believed when she told her that. They are fucking dumb!" His voice raised which startled me to the core. He muttered a low curse and apologised to me.

"What happened?"

"Dad and mom- they were out for a cousin's wedding and I was out for soccer practice, Penny then just injured from an accident and was resting at home" he continued. "We arrived home in the evening just to know that she has been raped," His voice was no more soothing. It was a combination of revenge, betrayal, love and longing. "By our neighbour, who my parents believed more than their fucking daughter,"

I didn't say anything. This was more than I expected, it was out of the universe.

"She was injured badly and that made her very weak, at the same time, she got pregnant and she, she, couldn't make it, through the pregnancy," I saw love in his eyes. Love for his sister. She didn't deserve what happened to her. Eventhough I haven't met her in person, or never I'm gonna be, she seemed like a nice person.

"Later they found out that, she had twins, just like us, and they were fraternised," Man I just cried along with him. Because, I was having twins too. That made me very damn sure that he is the father.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have told you this at a time like this," He sobbed to which I patted him. "It just felt like the same," His look drifted to the hospital, indicating the time which he spent at the hospital with her.

I couldn't search words to console him. I-I-I , but wanted to make him feel better. I grabbed his chin and pulled it closer to mine. I gently placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him, giving him no time to register this moment.