9//

"Do You feel alright now?" I asked while he opened the curtains of my room. "Mhm," He said humming a song.

But he suddenly stopped and asked, "Hey hey, you know my story, it's only fair if I know your's," He laughed. "I'm not being pussy, but you should,"

I giggled softly. "It's a long one and I bet you don't wanna hear this teen tragedy," And I don't know if He is ready to hear this.

"Very well, enlighten me,"

I narrated him the story of my life except the part where he comes in. I didn't mention anything about my pregnancy. Just that my parents had passed and I am living with my aunt and uncle.

"You are seriously under some shit," He waved his hands here and there, disappointed. "I was right," I muttered under my breath.

"So what story you'd be telling to your children about their father?" He just asked right away and I was dumbstruck, I mean I'm just a human being, after all!

"That I'll make up later," I sheepishly smiled and he nodded in disapproval.

-&-

Five whole days have passed since I have found out that baby B is on breach. I gained  full conscious on my health and started eating more. My aunt has particularly been taking care of me with nourished fruits and stuff.

It's been three days since I heard from Blaze or whatever his name is. I mean his last name is blaze and I don't know his first name. But he knew my name as 'Earl'!

Dimples formed when I thought of the moment when i he wason top of me. Goosebumps loaded on my skin and I was practically fuming, blushing like a tomato.

Just at the moment, my phone pinged. Speaking of the devil. Mysterious Blaze just texted me. He wanted to meet me so that we could discuss on our project.

-&-

Here I am, seated on the cushion of M&C's, the best ever cafe in all of Houston, according to Reece. I deed it was.

The ambience was welcoming, and I was greeted with the smell of caffeine. How satisfying!

I was going through the menu when the ringing bell from the door distracted me. Ofcourse, it was Blaze.

"Hey mommy," He said taking a seat infront of me. He wore this peach colored oversized tee with cargo pants. Cargo pants. Cargo pants. Cargo pants. Fuck. I was going to be drooling all day.

"You there?" He waved his hands before me and I jumped out of embarrassment.
Yes yes," I said smiling sheepishly.

We studied for four hours and It was refreshing to study with him. I did not worry about my past, my present and the future. I just was focused on getting good scores and qualifying myself for college.

"Um, mind if we take a break?" He said yawning. Cute.

"Say it again," I said stretching myself out.

He stared at me. Simply yet confidently. I understood him and focused on my phone.

"So... How are they doing?" He asked leaning on the table and his eyes pointed on my stomach. "Energized," I said chuckling. Yes, there were lot of movement lately and it seemed that, just like me, they wanted to see the world soon.

"And why were you asking if I were in Vegas?"

Damn fuck. "Just general knowledge," I mean fuck. Who answers 'gEnErAL kNoWlEdGe' not even middle schoolers would use this word.

"Cool," He took out his phone and jumped suddenly. "No shit, I want to be somewhere right now, will catch up later," just like that He ran away while I shouted. "What's your damn name?"