fact sheet

#1 Pearlin Officially took over the company at the age of only 23, after completing her masters in Wharton.

#2 Pearlin Jefferson was officially transformed into Pearlin Blaze when she was 22.

#3 Unlike me, Weston and Harper were able to attend their parents wedding, at the age of four.

#4 Harper was first one to say dada and Weston was the first one to say Mama.

#5 Reece got accepted at UCLA and she moved to California shortly.

#6 Aunt Jenny moved back to Boston to be with the kids after Pearlin Officially took up the company.

#7 Blaze, due to his hardwork and determination, got accepted into NFL.

#8 He plays for New England Patriots, Boston's professional soccer team.

#9 Brent and Reece broke up when the twins turned two, only to get back stronger.

#10 Brent bent down his knees and asked Reece to marry him at Taylor Swift's concert.

#11 The Blaze family would take up world tours every year. Once they went to Switzerland where Weston lost his first tooth.

#12 At the age of 25, Pearlin and Blaze welcomed their third baby Andrew.

#13 Besides being the busy business woman she is, Pearlin always managed to mother her children well.

#14 And that's how, Pearlin got her happily ever after.

~The end~

After going through these many storms, she was finally able to look up at the rainbow and sunshine. Cause she never lost hope and trusted her gut.

❞