13//

"what are you doing there?" Pearlin's voice Echoed their nursery. "I'm setting up the crib, silly," Parker spoke, smiling gently.

"Come're Blaze, I need help with the socks,"

"Comin, princess,"

It's been six months. She is been carrying for six months. Two months after Parker said that he likes her.

Two months and fifty seconds after Pearlin said that she liked Blaze back.

Three months still Reece dating Parker's friend.

"Here you go," Parker said as he kissed the knee of Pearlin. "You are the cutest thing in the whole world, did you know that?" His lips slowly moved to her belly and he placed trails of kisses all over her stomach.

"It's cheating!" Pearl squealed on seeing how her children reacted to Blaze's presence near them. He smirked and kissed her on her head and patted her back.

"You are so fat today," Reece entered the room with her phone. "You guys better come out late, " She sat beside her sister. "So that I could see this one being all balled up," Reece chuckled to which Pearl pinched her. "Here," she handed a green stuff to her sister.

"Not this again," Pearl practically threw up on seeing the shake. "Nah uh babe," Reece insisted her sister to have that thing cause it was a medicine.

"She is everything but fat," Parker said, sitting down on the floor. "Give me your legs,"

"Come on climb up, Blaze,"

"No, gimme your legs," He grabbed her legs and started to massage her feet. "Oh you two," Reece got up and made herself to her room.

"It's your birthday tomorrow," Blaze said as he put on his playlist. "Advance birthday wishes to my girl,"

Pearlin ruffled his hair and kissed them. "Thankyou for being there for me," There was this tension in the air which was longing to be broken.

"Come on, climb up," Pearl pulled Him to the couch and looked at his eyes.

She touched his jawline and trailed kisses on his cheek. He took lead and kissed her on the cheek. He slowly moved towards her earlobe and started to nibble. She played with his earlobe while he left kisses on her neck.

He then gently stopped and moved to the lips, which was dry without his kiss. He bit her lip softly to which she stopped playing with his hair and concentrated on him. She deepened the kiss by moving her tongue inside and he immediately let out a gulp, which was audible to her and she chuckled in unison.

The gulp didn't let her stop. She moved further and He let her to be. She crouched her legs into his and was made to sit on his lap.

It seemed that she was tired, so He started with his play. She just say there admiring the kiss, the girl who had her tongue on his throat.

She slid her hand into his shirt and started adoring his abs with her hands. It was like an endless adventure of unknown lands, until she grabbed the rim of his Tshirt and lifted it up.

It was an easy job to do so, which didn't Stop Blaze from deepening the kiss. He explored her mouth like it was his sole source.

Now, his body was on full display , the chest part. She wrapped her hands around his neck and he totted his neck in taste and took a trip around her lips. She moaned. A deep moan which would have woken up everyone.

He chuckled in between the exploration and she found one thing amusing. There was gap inbetween them. It was her stomach. It was so huge.

"They kicked," He started looking at the stomach. They laughed for hours both of them not forgetting the fact that what they were doing a while ago.