I Want to Look After You too... (☁️)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
————————————————————
(B/N) POV...

My girlfriend and I had just finished having the time of our lives and were now done with cleaning it all up.

"Come sit on my lap, baby boy," smiled (Y/N) sweetly. I did so and wrapped my arms around her neck for support while staring into her (E/C) orbs.

"I was a bit rough tonight, are you okay now?" asked my girlfriend.

"Mm...it felt good then...I just...it just started to hurt a lot, all of the knots in my stomach...I'm sorry," I said apologetically while leaning my head on (Y/N)'s chest.

"Ahh...there's no need to apologise (B/N)." comforted (Y/N).
I nuzzled my head further into her cleavage and sighed slightly. I hated how sensitive I was. Lately, I'd been safe-wording almost every time. I didn't want to upset Y/N by constantly pushing her away.

"You look a bit tired, shall we go to bed?" she asked, while ruffling my (B/N's H/C) hair. I nodded and then got off her lap.

"I'll carry you-.." she was cut of by me picking her up in my arms. I was taller than her, so it'd make it easier if I carried her — although she's stronger than me.

When we got into the room, I put her on the bed and gave her her nightwear from on the table and put it next to her.

"I'm going to change, I'll be back," I said, hoping she wouldn't try and help me. She was always taking care of me, I felt so guilty, I needed to repay her, so I decided we would take care of each other at the same time.

As I walked back into the bedroom, Y/N was sat on the bed with her phone in her hand while she was doing up her night-shirt buttons.

"Y'know, love, you have been being a bit odd recently..." she trailed off.

"Huh?" I got into bed and looked at my beautiful girlfriend's back. "In what way?"

"Hm...How do I put it.." she thought about it for about a minute. "You've been acting really cute and it just makes me want to eat you up!" she giggled as she looked behind her shoulder at me.

My face went bright red and I looked away from her. "S-Shut up..I thought it was something serious!" I stuttered.

"Hehe! But it is, darling!"

I gently smacked her back and told her to just go to sleep.

"Awh~ You're just so cute to tease~" she purred.

"I-I want to sleep! Now shush!"
————————————————————

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry these are so bloody short, I write these at like 4 or 5 in the morning so I'm still half asleep usually. Considering they are so short, I'm going to try write as many stories as I can!

Aaaanyway~ Wish you all the best — despite the fact school is coming up and nobody can save you from that 😭