Caught (🍋)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
🍋 = Smut————————————————————————Narrator's POV...

(B/N) had been waiting ages for his girlfriend, (Y/N), to come back. She had gone to drop something off to a friend, but she never specified 'who' or how long it'd take. That pissed (B/N) off.

He decided that it would be a good idea to go blow off some steam, so he got up from his chair and walked into his office room. (B/N) slumped down into the chair and quickly turned on the computer, as he put on his headset with the other.

(B/N) quickly searched something up on his computer and turned off the light. He propped his legs up on the desk and unzipped his trousers. His hand shook a bit and he just sighed deeply.

After he had undone the trousers he rolled them down and moved a bit further away to make it easier to keep his legs up on the desk.

Slowly, (B/N) pulled down his boxers, letting his cock pop out. He smirked and rolled his boxers down to his ankles as well.

"I can finally get some time to my self at least..." he mumbled to himself.

He then began to stroke his cock he licked his lips.

"Mmn..."

As he proceeded to stroke himself, he started to speed up. His soft, slow strokes now turning into rough, quick ones.

"Ahh~"

(B/N) shuddered in his chair as he began to finger his hole.

"AGH!~ F-FUCK!"

He moaned loudly, drowning out the sound of (Y/N) opening the front door.

"I-IT'S SO DEEP!~ NNGH!!~"

He stuck another finger inside and grinded on the cushion that was placed on his chair.

"(B/N)?" called (Y/N).

(B/N) couldn't hear anything as his headphones were on and the sound of his insides squelching around his finger were blocking all sound out.

(Y/N) opened the door to the office to be met with a brilliant sight.

(Y/N)'s POV...

As I opened the door, I saw (B/N) sat on his chair with his legs propped up on the desk and his index finger was inside his hole, fingering himself as his mouth was slightly agape with drool dripping from it.

(B/N) then threw his head back, causing him to see me stood at the doorway in awe.

"(Y-Y/N)?! WHY ARE YOU STOOD THERE?! GET OUT!!" he yelled, his face completely red.

I quickly ran out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

What was that?!

Deciding to ignore my boyfriend's command, I swung open the door again and watched him as he struggled to get his trousers on.

I walked over to him before he could lift them up and grabbed his wrist.

"What are you—?"

I rolled his trousers back down and wrapped my hand around his cock.

"Nngh~ B-babe...~" (B/N)'s body was shaking. He clutched my shoulders for support and slowly I let go of his cock so I could lift him up.

"You didn't get to finish, baby boy, let me help you~" I cooed in his ear. He shivered grinding against me.

I sat on his chair and made sure he was stable on my lap.

"Please... (Y/N)..."

I wrapped my fingers around his cock and palmed him. He kept pressing up against my chest, resting his head on my shoulder.

His hair stuck to his face from all the sweat and his eyes were heavy-lidded and were filled with clouds of lust.

As I jerked off my tall boyfriend, I bit his lip, asking for entrance to his mouth. He opened his mouth slightly, allowing me to enter. My tongue smoothly slipped into his mouth and we melted into a heated kiss.

He at first tried to fight for dominance, but failed miserably as I roughly pushed his tongue back into his mouth. He moaned into the kiss and held my face.

The pleasure from me stroking his cock, to us aggressively making out made him get closer towards his climax.

(B/N)'s POV...

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke the kiss quickly and gasped out some incoherent words.

"Mngh~ C-Close! Ah~ Clima—!" I was then cut off by (Y/N) engulfing me back into the kiss.

My back arched and my legs shook as I came. Some got on (Y/N)'s face but she took it off with her finger and wiped it on her suit trousers.

I took this time to observe her.

Her long/short hair was down and framed her face nicely. She was wearing a suit with a small pen in the breast pocket. Pretty stud earring were in her ears and a golden ring was around her finger. The ring I gave her when we were younger. I had never realised she still had it...

Cutting off my thoughts, I looked down at her face to see her smiling sweetly at me as she stared at me with her piercing (E/C) orbs.

I truly love (Y/N). She is my (Y/N), and it will stay that way for as long as I live.

————————————————————————

I absolutely loved writing that ending. For some reason just describing (Y/N) and how much (B/N) loves her just warmed my heart!

Next chapter will be a fluff (☁️) or lime (🌿).