Forget Me (🌧 with ☁️ENDING)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
(🌧) = Angst————————————————————
Narrator's POV...

(B/N) was sat on his bed, his head leaning on the headboard.
"(Y/N)..." he mumbled as he stroked a stuffed animal his beloved gave him, "I-I miss you..."

He grabbed a pillow and began to clutched it, almost as if he wanted to rip is apart. His eyes were watering and he was letting out loud sobs. "I didn't m-mean to hurt y-you..." he cried. ————————————————————
With (Y/N)...

(Y/N) had been in her basement for the past few days, constantly training day and night. She'd barely eat and wouldn't sleep much.
"I-I'll win you back, (B/N)..."

A couple of weeks had passed, and the two lovers hadn't spoken still. That was until they bumped into each other at a pub...

(Y/N)'s POV...

"(B-B/N)?! What are you d-doing here?!" I  yelped.

"I-..." he looked down at the floor. "Hello (Y-Y/N)..."

Just hello? I guess he's gotten over me... I wish I was like that...

"(B/N)... I still love you... I really do... please-.."

"No." He said angrily. "No... no... no... why do you still have feelings for me..." he breathed, shakily.

"W-Why wouldn't I? (B/N), you were my world!" I cried out.

Does he not love me anymore?

"(Y/N) I DID SO MANY HORRIBLE THINGS TO YOU! WHY DO YOU STILL CARE?!?!" he yelled with teary eyes.

"You-.."

"NO! FORGET ABOUT ME! JUST GET RID OF YOUR MEMORIES OF ME!"

I hugged him and clutched onto him as if he were about to fly away.

"Baby... I love you... just... please..."

I couldn't let (B/N) go. He meant everything to me. I'd do anything to make him mine...

I could feel him shaking in my arms. He then let out a loud cry and then started to sob into my chest.

"(Y-Y/N)! *sob* I'm s-sorry! *hic* I-I didn't want this to *sob* happen!" he wailed.

"(B/N)... shh... it's okay..." I whispered into his ear while rubbing circles on his back in attempt to calm him down. Everybody's eyes were on u, so I picked him up in my arms and walked outside of the pub towards my car. I placed him in the back seat and joined him, closing the door and locking it behind me.

"I-It's all my *hic* f-fault..." he whimpered as tears streamed down his face. "Y-You're too *hic* good for m-me..."

"I'm not, my love... you are too good for me..." I whispered into his ear while still rubbing his back.

"N-No... *hic* you are..." he said back.

"Uh-uh, you are."

"...*Hic* n-no I'm not... I s-said you are..." I could see his lips slowly lifting up into a small smile.

"No you are!" I giggled. "You are my little prince!"

"I'm n-not! You are t-too good for me!!" he had stopped sniffling in between his sentences. I could tell I was cheering him up thankfully.

"Yess you are~" I cooed.

He shook his head aggressively in reply.

"You're my handsome, little baby boy~" I said before gently biting on his ear.

"Mmn!" he shivered in pleasure.

"Now that we have settled on the fact you are my baby boy, let's go home... I think you need some rest, (B/N)," I smiled in a caring tone.

"O-Okay... uhm... can I have a kiss before we go back?.." he asked shyly.

"Of course you can!~" I chuckled as I kissed him on the lips sweetly. Then, I ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead. "Alright, now let's go back to my beautiful sofa!"

————————————————————

I finally updated — and ofc its a short chapter because school takes up wayyy too much time 😒

here have shrimp holding explosive cuz why not ❤️

💣🦐