She's Dominant? (🍋)

(Y/N) = Your Name
(B/N) = Boyfriend Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour
🍋 = Smut
(This one is going to be quite rough. There'll be aggression, crying, orgasm control and all that other kinda stuff. A bit degradation, and there will be aftercare). ————————————————————————
Narrator POV...

It was a warm evening and (Y/N) was stood on her balcony, gazing down at the bright city. She had just finished a stressful day at work and now she needed some rest.

People at the office had been constantly talking about how (B/N) would probably always be putting (Y/N) in her place in the bedroom and how lucky she was to have her 'master' as her manager. (B/N) is no where near a master. He is way too soft to be ordering around (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV...

"(Y/N)... I'm home..." (B/N) groaned loud enough for me to hear from the balcony.

"I'm coming, hold on darling!" I yelled.

I walked into the living room to see (B/N) curled up on the sofa. He looked up at me with red, puffy eyes and weakly smiled.

"Hey babe..." he sounded out of breath and sniffled a bit after his sentence.

"Baby why are you crying?!" I quickly ran over to his side and sat him on my lap.

"I'm not *sniff* crying..." he retorted, leaning his head on my chest.

"Please tell me..."

"Nothing is *sniff* wrong..."

"Come—,"

"I fucking said nothing's *sniff* wrong! Why can't you just fucking stop asking?!"

His eyes widened and he bit his lip in worry.

"... (B/N). Who the fuck told you that you were allowed to talk to me like that?"

"I-I'm sorry (Y—!"

Before he could finish, I flipped him over so he was underneath me on the sofa. I rubbed in between his legs slowly and softly but when he tried to wriggle out from my grasp I kneed him in the crotch.

"Uuh!~"

(B/N)'s POV...

"I thought I told you to call me Mistress when you get told off..."

"I-I'm sorry Mistress... I didn't me— aaAH~"

(Y/N) had her hand inside my boxers and was squeezing my balls.

I moaned out shamelessly. "M-MISTRESS!"

She let go of my balls and pulled my clothes off, throwing them on the floor. She then got up and went to the bedroom, and came back completely naked with a whip, a paddle, a strap-on and a cock ring

"Alright bitch boy, get down on your knees."

I did exactly as so straight away and put my hands above my head.

"Did I tell you to lift up your arms?" she questioned as she hit me with the whip on my chest.

(Y/N) then circled around me and stopped so she was staring at my back.